Print Story Friggin' finger
Games
By gzt (Mon Jan 26, 2009 at 07:18:03 AM EST) gzt, burrito (all tags)
I smashed my left middle finger between a couple plates at the gym yesterday and now it hurts to type. I am pretty pissed.

I also need to do more of mns's monk life thing. All these people, attachments, etc, they get in the way with no real benefit.

I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's last night.

I rushed out the door and forgot my wallet this morning. I was in too much of a hurry to pack a lunch, either. Drat. I have some nuts at my desk, that might suffice for lunch. If not, I will try to remember a credit card number and see if I can order any food from local businesses.

My finger is all bruised.

I think this isn't working out. Any of it. I've gotta get out of this place.

Okay. I have some stuff to do. I could do that. I guess. If I have to.

This is not working for me. It just isn't. I need to get out.

I'm getting underwear in the mail. At work. Today.

I cannot account for my time. It seems to have been wasted.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I tried to order from Chipotle and they are temporarily unable to accept online credit card orders from that location. I will try one a couple more blocks away... I need to have a lunch.

Success. I will report on how the burrito turned out. Maybe something will work for me today. It's not the perfect burrito place, you know, but it's good enough for lunch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH. AAAAAAAAAAAAH. AAAAAH. Typing out screams is mildly cathartic.

< Metalz. So metalz it's more metalz than metalz. | Turkeys and Christmas. >
Friggin' finger | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Could be worse by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Jan 26, 2009 at 09:43:35 AM EST
Last week a friend accidentally shot off his pinky with his pistol. The doctors reattached it, but still...

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

yowza. by gzt (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Jan 26, 2009 at 10:30:06 AM EST
All hail fast medical responses.

Zigged. [nt] by debacle (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon Jan 26, 2009 at 10:41:44 AM EST

AAAAAAAAAAAH [nt] by gzt (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Jan 26, 2009 at 10:47:23 AM EST
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

mns monk lifeā€½ by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Jan 26, 2009 at 11:16:16 AM EST
Anagnostis Ambrose thinks you have a richer source of monk options.

true enough, but mns dresses better by gzt (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Jan 26, 2009 at 12:44:08 PM EST
And I'm not suited for agricultural life.

Plus you can still drink and cuss in this by MohammedNiyalSayeed (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Jan 27, 2009 at 09:10:55 PM EST

style of monkdom. Its like the Templars, but with no shitty tv mini-series, based on a shitty pulp fiction knockoff of a shitty documentarians-play-historians conspiracy theory, and cooler uniforms.

Friggin' finger | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback