Print Story Steve Jobs and the Illuminati?
Death
By dmg (Fri Jan 16, 2009 at 02:41:46 PM EST) (all tags)
I found this comment to be kinda interesting...

Is Stevie-boy a victim of the Illuminati?

< There's no place like Ohm | Facebook Considered Harmful >
Steve Jobs and the Illuminati? | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Reading that makes me dizzy. by dark nowhere (4.00 / 2) #1 Fri Jan 16, 2009 at 04:04:36 PM EST

Chill out, snowflake.

If he was by ucblockhead (4.00 / 2) #2 Fri Jan 16, 2009 at 05:28:00 PM EST
You're a dead man. And so are we. Thanks a lot!
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
That's a rediculous theory by chuckles (4.00 / 6) #3 Fri Jan 16, 2009 at 05:32:49 PM EST
The poster obviously thinks Steve is one of the good guys, but just examining the history of Mac OS X shows what an evil man (or should I say "entity") Steve really is. OS X is derived from NextSTEP, which is itself derived from the GNU/Minix kernel. In blatant violation of the GPL, Steve made OS X closed-source, so he literally stole the work of dozens of developers. That kind of behavior is something I would expect from a Reptoid. I think a much more parsimonious explanation is that Steve molted his outermost layer of scales, and it will take awhile for the new layer to grow to full size, thus his gaunt appearance.

Sent from my iPhone. by dark nowhere (4.00 / 6) #5 Fri Jan 16, 2009 at 08:38:07 PM EST
Fantastic punchline.

Chill out, snowflake.

As an addendum . . . by slozo (4.00 / 1) #7 Sun Jan 18, 2009 at 04:51:49 AM EST
. . . to this fine summary, I must add that the poster gives his opinion on A Bug's Life as some sort of "fight the man" pic, when it is clearly a communist inspired piece of propaganda, meant to instil in our children a need to conform, work together in collectives, and celebrate our minute roles of laborious existence.

I love by jayhawk88 (4.00 / 2) #4 Fri Jan 16, 2009 at 07:39:37 PM EST
That the guy saying he's going to have a liver transplant is the reasonable one.

My theory is by Herring (4.00 / 5) #6 Sat Jan 17, 2009 at 09:00:02 AM EST
that black polo-necks are carcinogenic.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky