Print Story Attn: Missing diary infidels
By anonimouse (Wed Sep 03, 2008 at 01:40:29 AM EST) diary, diaries (all tags)
You know who you are - get writing.

To avoid "pot calling kettle", I will write one tonight. Trying to decide whether to write a Whine Cellar diary or a normal one.

Damn it, I'll add a normal one here just to bore you.

Ogame: In the mid 500s in G3 despite having been hit for 14 mill and 5 mill in raids over the last few days. Got to 666 recently in G38 which coincidentally corresponded with the time I started throwing IPMs around to crack peeps defences. Fortunately I'm not an attractive raid target myself in this galaxy due to keeping the "on planet" resources low and the number of ABMs high.

Cats: Nearly did something I said I would never do and bought a Persian. It was at the local RSPCA center and had Seal point colouring. One of ours seems to have a watery eye that antibiotics haven't fixed. Another which i thought was limping seemed to miraculously cure itself when I decided it was serious enough to get the cat basket to take it to the vets.

Self must .. go .. on ... diet.

< My Ocean City Trip. | on two years >
Attn: Missing diary infidels | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Reminds me by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Sep 03, 2008 at 02:26:51 AM EST
Whatever happened to Cloaked User (the original, not the evil).

Dunno by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed Sep 03, 2008 at 02:41:39 AM EST
Last I heard he was trying to stop putting his ex on the mortgage, but rent her a flat instead.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Apparently he's online right now [n/t] by Herring (4.00 / 1) #4 Wed Sep 03, 2008 at 03:46:43 AM EST

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Maybe he's writing something by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Sep 03, 2008 at 04:04:43 AM EST
... and will his Evil twin

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Month end yesterday by Phage (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed Sep 03, 2008 at 02:56:07 AM EST
I did have a week off last week.
Took it easy read two books in a week ! Something I haven't done in a decade.

I could tell you by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Sep 03, 2008 at 05:31:27 AM EST
but then I'd have to kill you.

Well, not really, but I am working on a rather high profile project, and I'd prefer to keep it on the down-low.  It's really interesting stuff, though sometimes the bureaucracy of our customer is incredibly frustrating.

it's by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #10 Wed Sep 03, 2008 at 05:59:25 PM EST
chocolate based isn't it?

Click
Why not a Persian? by nebbish (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Sep 03, 2008 at 05:35:51 AM EST
Odd to find one at the RSPCA, they're worth money.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

They can fickle, fussy and finicky. by yicky yacky (4.00 / 1) #8 Wed Sep 03, 2008 at 06:56:04 AM EST

At least, they can if they're raised by doting old biddies in Cheshire.

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
I don't like flat faced cats by anonimouse (4.00 / 1) #9 Wed Sep 03, 2008 at 07:09:40 AM EST
I prefer my cats to have "real" noses, however I do like seal point colouring. Hence the exception.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Yeah by nebbish (2.00 / 0) #11 Wed Sep 03, 2008 at 11:47:37 PM EST
It makes them look snobbish and evil doesn't it? All Hollywood's fault.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

They're high maintenance cats by BadDoggie (4.00 / 1) #12 Thu Sep 04, 2008 at 04:20:49 AM EST
VERY high maintenance, even the "short-hair" varieties which still have longer and fluffier hair than any other breed which mats easily. You also have to wipe their faces regularly since the tear ducts are blocked by skin folds. Yuck.

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

Attn: Missing diary infidels | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback