Print Story Apparently I've gone back into autistic mode
Photos
By ObviousTroll (Mon Sep 29, 2008 at 08:11:02 AM EST) (all tags)
because despite knowing that a ton of things have been going on in my life, I have no desire, ability or interest in talking about them.

But I did post some photos that I took last week while riding my bike, so click the link already....

Lantana at the end of SummerButterfly at the end of Summer

< "Coaster Screaming" | pressups, books, and wings >
Apparently I've gone back into autistic mode | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
You're a very metrosexual photographer. by wiredog (4.00 / 3) #1 Mon Sep 29, 2008 at 08:35:41 AM EST
Lots of flower pics. And butterflies.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Look buddy. by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 2) #2 Mon Sep 29, 2008 at 08:47:36 AM EST
I ain't never had no sex on no Metro.

Although I will admit to unclean thoughts about Rebecca De Mornay.

Is Mike keeping up with his riding?
(Comment Deleted) by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Sep 29, 2008 at 09:29:22 AM EST

This comment has been deleted by wiredog

El Sex! by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Sep 29, 2008 at 09:31:41 AM EST
vs Elbow Sex with Magenta...

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

My cycling photos are all of landscape by Herring (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Sep 29, 2008 at 01:02:53 PM EST
partly 'cos a camera phone doesn'ttake good closeups. E.g.
View

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Nice sky though. by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Sep 29, 2008 at 01:50:16 PM EST
My "landscapes" all tend to be excruciatingly boring - mostly because the trail varies between being a tunnel through a moderate forest and a knife cut through Pennsylvania's rust belt. I'm constantly getting glimpses of river but never a solid view.

One amazing thing happened to me this morning, though - I saw a flicker out of the corner of my eye and I discovered I was racing a fawn - I never saw her as I rode up, and apparently I spooked her enough for her to make a break instead of just standing still - but then she couldn't find a gap in the scrub so she could get off the trail. We were side by side for a bout 100 yards while I tried to figure out what I should do, then she found a gap in the bushes and was gone.

Is Mike keeping up with his riding?
Uh, NooooooooOooooooooOooooooo . . . by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Sep 29, 2008 at 08:50:21 PM EST
Nope. Definitely not autistic.