- Call the motorcycle shop because they haven't mailed out the paperwork like they said they would.
- Call the plumber, because we had a major incident last night involving a bunch of shit I don't dare tear into myself. Unless I wanted to make it even more interesting.
- Call the glass installers from my windshield and ask them why they are charging me $250 while the dispatch office is charging us $675 while our insurance deductible is $250 and the insurance company is expecting that payment from us as well. Somebody's triple dipping, and I want to find out who so that I can track them down and extract my money back out of them.
- Call AFKS because he supposedly wanted to come see the bike today, even though he's told me in no uncertain terms that motorcycles suck, suck, SUCK and it makes no sense to hurtle yourself down the road on something you have to balance on. Still sorting that one out in my head.
Things I already did:
- Talked with Mr. Mom about the bike situation. Surprisingly, he said he understood because he would never lend his bike to anyone when he had one either.
- Got the XBox all internetted last night and played a death match with a bunch of people WAY over my skill level. It was still fun being blown to pieces every few seconds. (Why does my spell checker say "internetted" is a valid word?)
- Got my supplies for the Rider's Course and started going through the reading material. Should have that finished by the weekend and get the forms all filled out. Lots of waivers and things. I find it disturbing that one of the waivers says something to the effect that the course trainers may intentionally cause me harm but I'm not to hold anyone responsible for it. What are they gonna do, have me ride a bike into a brick wall?
I think there's supposed to be some four year game sport thing going on too.
Oh, and have you heard Brett Favre joined the Jets? Because I'm sure there's some ant living under a rock in the Sahara that hasn't heard that yet.
Funny thing, Destro has posters up all over his office of various Green Bay dudes. He also has a super-frame with Favre and, uh, somebody, one of the receivers. Anyway, he took paper and covered up Favre. When asked, his only response is, "he's dead to me." HA HA HA! Wait until the season starts.
Yeah, enough for a Friday. Outz.
|< oooh yeah! | Why is there no fashion/clothing category? >|