Print Story Not that I like her all that much
By yankeehack (Tue Aug 05, 2008 at 04:55:06 PM EST) (all tags)
But Ms. Hilton's rebuttal to McCain makes me want to hate her less.

< Vay-cay-shun | ATTENTION WESTCOAST INFIDELS! >
Not that I like her all that much | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I hate you by ucblockhead (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Aug 05, 2008 at 05:53:22 PM EST
for the same reason I hate McCain: you caused me to have to think about that vacuous excuse for putting the rich against the wall.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
Even though I'd probably get VD by debacle (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Aug 06, 2008 at 05:28:27 AM EST
I'd have no trouble putting Ms Hilton against the wall.

It was pretty sweet. by garlic (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Aug 05, 2008 at 07:12:32 PM EST
And I like her energy plan.

"I'll see you at the debates, bitches" by gazbo (4.00 / 4) #3 Tue Aug 05, 2008 at 11:16:22 PM EST
I would vote for any candidate who said that.

I was showing the link around at work this morning by yankeehack (2.00 / 0) #9 Wed Aug 06, 2008 at 01:13:39 PM EST
and everyone who caught that line laughed.
I told Mrs. NFB this morning by nightflameblue (4.00 / 3) #4 Wed Aug 06, 2008 at 03:57:51 AM EST
this is the very first thing Paris Hilton has ever done that I actually liked. And, sadly, she's presented a better energy plan than anyone in power has proposed in about, oh, forever.

It was pretty funny by lm (4.00 / 2) #5 Wed Aug 06, 2008 at 04:36:00 AM EST
It was funnier in concept than in execution. Not to say that the execution was bad at all. It's just that the idea was so funny the first time I saw a link that I was already laughing.

Cicero, The Republic
Now if she'll just repudiate FISA by johnny (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Aug 06, 2008 at 05:11:18 AM EST
I'm going to start campaigning for her.
Buy my books, dammit!
Definitely made me do a 180 by anonimouse (4.00 / 1) #8 Wed Aug 06, 2008 at 06:27:14 AM EST
in terms of PH opinion.