Print Story I might get a $2 cup of coffee
Software
By gzt (Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 10:01:38 AM EST) gzt, german coffee girl (all tags)
Despite clock's diary, I may get a $2 cup of coffee. Why? I may need more data to determine whether that girl is German or not. Or even whether she's here (determining her schedule).

But I'm saving up. For great justice. Which makes it hard.

On a BS phone conference about reporting. I'm supposed to be the one recording issues. I'll just say this: this isn't going to change the way we make the reports in my area.

YARRRRRR. YARRRRR. YARRR.

I don't even like coffee.

< Into the belly of the beast | So if there is everything >
I might get a $2 cup of coffee | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
That'll be a great story for the kids. by nightflameblue (4.00 / 2) #1 Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 10:15:04 AM EST
"I didn't even like coffee, but I bought forty-seven large cups of it that year."

cherman or not by sasquatchan (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 10:38:22 AM EST
you have yet to show the intestinal fortitude of a flat worm. If you dig her, man it up.

oh, please. by gzt (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 10:47:23 AM EST
It's mentioned because I need to have something to talk about in the diaries. She's just the girl at the coffee shop about whose accent I like to speculate in HuSiaries. Make of that what you will. I generally don't mention anything I actually do in my real diaries and spend my holiaries whining about how work blows and I want to get a new jorb. One possible reason for not engaging her is alluded to in this holiary: http://www.hulver.com/scoop/story/2008/7/31/105152/420

Or perhaps consider this diary and wonder about whose missed calls? http://www.hulver.com/scoop/story/2008/7/28/12452/4285

well the ambiguous by sasquatchan (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 11:47:00 AM EST
wing night folks, I thought you said no romance there anywhere..

you need to divorce... by gzt (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 12:17:37 PM EST
...the contents of my diaries from the contents of my life. I'm not dev trash. Some things in my diaries ring quite true to life (desperate need to escape this jorb). others, not so much.

then again, i really did do that thing where i invited this girl to a facebook group called, "we should never see or speak to each other again." it was as awesome as the diary made it sound.

reference to the awesomeness by gzt (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 01:13:52 PM EST
yeah! by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 02:05:00 PM EST
come on now!

Click
aw dev trash by gzt (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 02:13:36 PM EST
i'm sorry i knocked you in my later reply to him.

yeah well. by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #11 Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 06:05:05 PM EST
I kinda figured I'd show up in one of the back and forths.

Click
let me get this straight by lm (4.00 / 1) #9 Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 02:29:24 PM EST
You don't like coffee.

I'm shattered. I'll never read your diaries the same way again.

Cicero, The Republic
I can't believe I haven't mentioned it by gzt (2.00 / 0) #10 Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 02:45:28 PM EST
I'm sure I've discussed how I dislike the stuff before. It's just not good. I use it as a drug on occasion. But, typically, no.

Don't like coffee, eh? by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #12 Sat Aug 02, 2008 at 08:32:00 AM EST
Well, after you hook up, you're not gonna like meeting her mom and her friends, and you're not gonna like seeing the spent tampon in the trash while you're taking a leak, but you're just gonna have to deal.

I might get a $2 cup of coffee | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback