Print Story It is Friday
By Merekat (Fri Jul 04, 2008 at 04:42:16 AM EST) (all tags)
And the following lies between me and the weekend, and holidays:

• Load and run dishwasher
  • Put laundry on
  • Vacuum (roomba sucks, but not well in corners)
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Change cat litter
  • Audit fridge
  • Put laundry in drier
  • Pack for holidays
The day before yesterday, I was accosted in a department store and asked if I would like to try some cosmetic product. Either they were more desperate than usual or I looked a bit less scruffy. Since it was 31, and I'd been in a building with no aircon all day and felt that my clothes were sticking to me and I must smell rank, I assume the former, but who knows. Maybe that is a 'look'.
< The big Brown mess we're in - Part 1 | New Orange Kitty* >
It is Friday | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
There is a serious conflict of interest by Herring (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Jul 04, 2008 at 04:51:11 AM EST
when the person auditing the fridge also supplies the fridge with other services. I am going to have to insist that you get PWC to audit your fridge.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
it gets worse by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Jul 04, 2008 at 04:53:46 AM EST
As well as being the main supplier, I am also the target user. Given how slow PWC were with the taxes though, I don't think they're in the running for the fridge contract unless I require sentient dairy produce.

Come on by DullTrev (4.00 / 1) #3 Fri Jul 04, 2008 at 04:57:34 AM EST

Who doesn't need sentient dairy produce?

DFJ?
Me. by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Jul 04, 2008 at 05:25:40 AM EST
I need sentient so-... oh no! I've got some tofu in the fridge that's a month out of date.

Oh dear by DullTrev (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Jul 04, 2008 at 06:18:39 AM EST

That means it'll taste horrible.  How shocking.

DFJ?
It can't believe it's not butter [n/t] by Herring (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Jul 04, 2008 at 05:02:41 AM EST

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Good grief! by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #5 Fri Jul 04, 2008 at 05:07:43 AM EST
The Daily Mail will have a field day when this breaks!

I think the only honourable thing to do is to tender your resignation from the Kitchen Board.

It is Friday | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback