Print Story Ain't too proud to beg
Art
By spacejack (Thu Jul 31, 2008 at 06:00:52 AM EST) (all tags)
ATTN: 256 - We can has a one day CFC4 extension??

Also, misslake GTFO of E-Town!!

I have promises to keep and many lines to draw before I sleep. I think TPD's in the same boat.
< AT LAST! IT IS . . . | Home again. >
Ain't too proud to beg | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Heard about that incident this morning . . . by slozo (4.00 / 2) #1 Thu Jul 31, 2008 at 06:16:06 AM EST
. . . freaky to say the least.

"He calmly walked up to the front (of the bus) with (the victim's) head in his hand and the knife and then dropped the head in front of us"

What a horror-show.

sha by gzt (4.00 / 1) #3 Thu Jul 31, 2008 at 09:09:06 AM EST
And in regard to the suggestion she get out of e-town: ARE YOU CRAZY? HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT THEY DO TO PEOPLE TRYING TO ESCAPE?!

We can has one week CFC4 extension by TPD (4.00 / 1) #2 Thu Jul 31, 2008 at 08:06:31 AM EST
(and also an idea? ;) )

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
I have an idea! by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #4 Thu Jul 31, 2008 at 09:09:44 AM EST
Just no time to draw and write, especially with a vacation for the last week of July, and a huge friggin' work deadline breathing down my neck.... If I had another week, I might do a stick-figure version of my idea.
To Rollins lesbians are like cuddly pandas: cute, exotic, forest-dwelling, dangerous when riled and unable to produce offspring without assistance.-CRwM
ni had an excellent story idea by spacejack (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Jul 31, 2008 at 09:23:12 AM EST
Maybe you could persuade him to send it to you.

Extension by ad hoc (4.00 / 1) #5 Thu Jul 31, 2008 at 09:10:02 AM EST
I extended to midnight Sunday, August 10 (ET), which is, like, 4AM on the 11th UTC or somthing.

If there's an objection or 256 says to, I'll change it back, but that gives you this weekend and next.
The three things that make a diamond also make a waffle.

Cool! by spacejack (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu Jul 31, 2008 at 09:25:36 AM EST
That's almost like too much time, but hopefully that'll give anyone who wants to submit something enough.

Extension shortened by ad hoc (4.00 / 1) #10 Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 11:59:54 AM EST
well how will i get to calgary? by misslake (4.00 / 1) #8 Thu Jul 31, 2008 at 05:22:45 PM EST
i just bought a ticket to calgary for tomorrow. greyhound.

perhaps i need to bring a sword with me.

time to duel, highlander style.

In defense of the suspect, by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #9 Fri Aug 01, 2008 at 05:23:48 AM EST

have you ever ridden Greyhound? I can't say I approve, but I understand...

Ain't too proud to beg | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback