Print Story THusiStock: Day 1
Husi Stock
By MostlyHarmless (Sat Jul 19, 2008 at 05:07:25 AM EST) HuSiStock, Toronto, drunken tomfoolery (all tags)
Things to strike off my bucket list:
  • Get soundly clocked on the jaw by misstrish
  • Get soundly humiliated while drunkenly arm-wrestling ni
  • Get soundly hungover in oppressive Torontonian heat and humidity
So far Toronto has been a wild success!

I fear there may be pictures...

< Dear Sir and/or Ma'am, | Sharq attack >
THusiStock: Day 1 | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
"Torontonian"?? by ReallyEvilCanine (2.00 / 0) #1 Sat Jul 19, 2008 at 09:24:49 AM EST
You misspelled Trawnian, n00b. Forfeit one poutine.

the internet: amplifier of stupidity -- discordia

"Trondonians" [nt] by CheeseburgerBrown (2.00 / 0) #4 Sat Jul 19, 2008 at 12:08:16 PM EST
I by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #2 Sat Jul 19, 2008 at 09:54:31 AM EST
would pay cold, hard cash to get clocked on the jaw by misstrish, you lucky b*st*rd.

It's really not that expensive by spacejack (4.00 / 1) #8 Sat Jul 19, 2008 at 12:57:39 PM EST
Just have the 'wrong' opinion on something, or an ill-advised comment will usually do.

Are You Coming Over To My House? by CheeseburgerBrown (2.00 / 0) #3 Sat Jul 19, 2008 at 12:06:50 PM EST
It is my understanding that I'm supposed to have propane on hand, for cooking stuff.

If you do come over, though, be fairly warned: my son doesn't punch in the jaw. Alas, too short is he.

I am from a small, unknown country in the north called Ca-na-da.
'Come to Ontario, get punched' by spacejack (4.00 / 1) #5 Sat Jul 19, 2008 at 12:24:23 PM EST
That should be our new motto.

I believe that is the plan by MostlyHarmless (2.00 / 0) #9 Sat Jul 19, 2008 at 02:43:15 PM EST
We're conveying ourselves in your direction somehow sometime tomorrow.

-mh
[Mostly Harmless]

Okay. by CheeseburgerBrown (2.00 / 0) #10 Sat Jul 19, 2008 at 02:59:34 PM EST
We'll be somewheres around at some point.

I am from a small, unknown country in the north called Ca-na-da.
Mayhap you could email me by ni (2.00 / 0) #11 Sat Jul 19, 2008 at 03:24:43 PM EST
a telephone number?

plans as of this moment... by spacejack (2.00 / 0) #12 Sat Jul 19, 2008 at 07:52:03 PM EST
based on what I last recall: around 11-ish, we rent a minivan. Which is pretty vague, but that's all I can remember.

Pictures by spacejack (4.00 / 4) #6 Sat Jul 19, 2008 at 12:49:47 PM EST
These were the only two of mine that (kinda) worked out.

misslake in her traditional greek dress:

and MissTrish in a toga:

Otherwise, to paraphrase the Dead Kennedys, I was too drunk to draw.

OMG! by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #13 Sun Jul 20, 2008 at 07:29:14 AM EST
I'll come up with some other trite terms later on.

Oh yeah, and... by spacejack (2.00 / 0) #7 Sat Jul 19, 2008 at 12:52:25 PM EST
Tell ni & misslake to CHECK THEIR EMAILS AND/OR PHONE! The ni residence has gone dark! M.T. and I are trying to get in touch with you guys, and its too hot to camp out on the doorstep.

they are fine, fine people by iGrrrl (2.00 / 0) #14 Mon Jul 21, 2008 at 02:17:52 AM EST
Even when hitting and humiliating. They do it with such panache and good nature!

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

indeed! by MostlyHarmless (2.00 / 0) #15 Mon Jul 21, 2008 at 06:57:00 AM EST
I have been hit and humiliated by people of the finest calibre.

-mh