Print Story THusi trip report (1)
Drink
By komet (Mon Jul 14, 2008 at 09:09:12 PM EST) (all tags)
see contents

< The big Brown mess we're in - part 3 | Hello internet >
THusi trip report (1) | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Awesome by hulver (4.00 / 5) #1 Mon Jul 14, 2008 at 09:53:12 PM EST
That picture of ni looks a bit too chubby to be accurate though.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
vs2fp -- Best Trip Report Ever by wiredog (4.00 / 4) #2 Tue Jul 15, 2008 at 02:18:07 AM EST
EVAR!

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

I saw ni reading in Sid Smith the other day by Clipper Ship (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Jul 15, 2008 at 03:08:26 AM EST
and he had a very forlorn look about him. It was kinda funny, but not a mean way.

---------------

Destroy All Planets

Ah! by blixco (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue Jul 15, 2008 at 05:44:32 AM EST
THAT'S who you play on TV.  I was wondering just which one you were.
---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin
I don't play on TV by Clipper Ship (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Jul 15, 2008 at 05:58:36 AM EST

---------------

Destroy All Planets

Actually, by ni (3.00 / 1) #6 Tue Jul 15, 2008 at 06:38:23 AM EST
I haven't been in Sid Smith in half a year or something, although I find the building depressing enough that I don't doubt I'd look forlorn if I was there.

If that's true, then there was this guy by Clipper Ship (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Jul 15, 2008 at 06:41:01 AM EST
who looked just like you did last Feb and he was staring off into the distance and holding a book in one o those big plush chairs and I thought, whoa, man, take it easy.

---------------

Destroy All Planets

Eh. by ni (2.00 / 0) #8 Tue Jul 15, 2008 at 06:55:31 AM EST
I see no reason to lie about it. Unless I've been sleep-reading, I haven't been in Sid Smith since exams.

I'd assumed I'd run into you when I was picking berries from the tree outside earth sciences last week, as it happens, albeit in error.

I don't think you're lying. by Clipper Ship (2.00 / 0) #9 Tue Jul 15, 2008 at 07:10:52 AM EST
I only hang out at Ramsey Wright now because my course is there Mon and Wed nights.

I'm taking BIO251 in the Fall. Are you?

---------------

Destroy All Planets

I must confess by spacejack (2.00 / 0) #10 Tue Jul 15, 2008 at 02:27:28 PM EST
your ASCII rendering of me is much better than my pizza box doodle of you.

THusi trip report (1) | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback