Print Story pimp my ride
Toys
By clover kicker (Mon Jun 09, 2008 at 07:33:34 AM EST) (all tags)
Ride on lawnmower -> very good

Ride on lawnmower + steering knob -> awesome

Now where shall I mount the double-barrel cupholder to hold beer and ashtray?
< URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE | I love intellectuals >
pimp my ride | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
You steer it with your knob? by wiredog (4.00 / 6) #1 Mon Jun 09, 2008 at 07:57:33 AM EST

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

I told you it was awesome -nt- by clover kicker (4.00 / 3) #2 Mon Jun 09, 2008 at 08:01:36 AM EST

This: by nightflameblue (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon Jun 09, 2008 at 10:08:21 AM EST
Now where shall I mount the double-barrel cupholder to hold beer and ashtray?
On the shifter, obviously. It should never be out of high gear anyway.

i need reverse occasionally -nt- by clover kicker (4.00 / 1) #4 Mon Jun 09, 2008 at 04:05:42 PM EST

Is there any by Breaker (4.00 / 2) #8 Mon Jun 09, 2008 at 10:45:54 PM EST
French or Italian in your lineage?

You're in the lawn, sir by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #5 Mon Jun 09, 2008 at 04:45:49 PM EST

The whole world is your friggin' ashtray. Which frees up an extra slot for a back-up beer.

gotta do something with the butts by clover kicker (4.00 / 2) #6 Mon Jun 09, 2008 at 05:03:56 PM EST
If I had a nickel for every time I've said that...

Mulch! by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 2) #7 Mon Jun 09, 2008 at 06:47:39 PM EST

That, or the neighbor's yard, followed by absolute denial that you even smoke. And a preemptive challenge to a fight at having had your honor impugned. While wearing a handgun, visibly.

pimp my ride | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback