Print Story Attention etc.
Husi Stock
By ana (Mon Jun 23, 2008 at 02:30:24 AM EST) Boston (all tags)
Tuesday night. Be there.

What/when/where?

The what is dinner and drinks with gpig.

We still need the when/where thing, subject to the constraint that mr. pig is a vegetarian (but not, if I recall correctly, a vegan). It should probably be public transit-friendly as well.

< Poem of the Day: Marlowe's Shepherd and Co., Day 1: "The Passionate Shepherd to His Love" | scorchio! >
Attention etc. | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
See recent comment by ad hoc (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Jun 23, 2008 at 03:02:05 AM EST
I suggest the Indian place
The three things that make a diamond also make a waffle.
don't forget by sasquatchan (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Jun 23, 2008 at 04:01:42 AM EST
a virgin to sacrifice. Err, yeah, have fun storming the castle, no, wait, keep an eye on your kidneys. Right, hope dinner and drinks goes well.

does it mark me as a weiner by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #5 Sun Jun 29, 2008 at 06:25:10 AM EST
if "have fun storming the castle" was a standard form of goodbye when i was growing up?
---------
Hmm. by iGrrrl (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Jun 23, 2008 at 10:12:04 AM EST
Not sure I can do two nights in a row, but will try.

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

I'll have to send my regrets by aethucyn (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Jun 23, 2008 at 05:44:35 PM EST
I already committed to staying late at work tomorrow, as there's much to be done this week, and the boss is away, and there's a concert I'm intending on attending on Thursday. Have a good time.

Attention etc. | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback