Print Story Lost HuSites
By Gedvondur (Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 11:54:23 AM EST) Lost HuSites (all tags)
I was digging through the archives and I came across some names I had not thought of in some time.

I am by far not the master of who's who and what is a duplicate or re-made account.  Hell, its more than possible that I have communicated to the same person who has two different accounts without even knowing it.  I am going for some of the lesser known folks.

Who is your favorite Lost HuSite?  Post it below!

Lets see, the first one I came across was this:

superdiva

Although I see she as posted as recently as January.  For my part, I haven't noticed her for years, since her flame-out diary.  Then again I didn't exactly get along with her either.

jcw2112

Now I am fairly certain that this person exsists as another account now, but I can't prove it.  I used to enjoy his comments, wonder where he's gone off to.

Random Liegh

Now this may have been an early Orion Blastar account, but I remember this dude being around for quite some time.  He seems to have quit posting four years ago.

jacob

I get the impression that jacob is lurking out there, with the occasional comment, but he hasn't been much of a participant recently.  Come back to us!

misfit13b

Hasn't been seen in four years either.  He is either the leader of the SuperLurkers or has abandoned us.  Or is a dup account.

spiralx

Posted some last year.  Been dry for a while.

Jave27

Our boy jave27 hasn't been seen in ages.  Anybody know where he got off to?

Oh, and do the damn poll!

< Eye update | Day 3. >
Lost HuSites | 23 comments (23 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
You know who I thought about yesterday? by atreides (4.00 / 3) #1 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 12:00:52 PM EST
tps12...  Haven't seen him in a month of Sundays.

He sails from world to world in a flying tomb, serving gods who eat hope.

Hmm by Gedvondur (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 12:26:56 PM EST
tps12 hasn't posted since like february.....Not sure where he's gotten off to.

Gedvondur
"If you do not sin, then you too may some day float like a big pink Goodyear blimp of The Lord." -theboz

theantix by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #2 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 12:03:37 PM EST
persimmon
sugarplum
calla
ti dave

That about covers it.

I think by Gedvondur (4.00 / 2) #4 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 12:29:04 PM EST
I think theantix has gotten all grown up and can no longer hang out with us kids.

Persimmon I am told occasionally hangs out on #husi, although I haven't seen her in some time.  If I remember right she was studying to become a pharmacist, perhaps she has reached some critical juncture in that pursuit and has no more time.

Gedvondur

Theantix by TheophileEscargot (4.00 / 4) #8 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 12:52:49 PM EST
Had his own blog but hasn't posted there for a month.
So does persimmon, actually. by aphrael (4.00 / 2) #10 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 01:08:09 PM EST
we're better off without ti_dave by georgeha (4.00 / 3) #13 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 01:41:45 PM EST
and his My First Abortion Kit, by Playskool.

Superdiva by TheophileEscargot (4.00 / 3) #5 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 12:47:13 PM EST
Has her own blog.

I think there was some drama amongst the HuSi IRC crowd, but I don't follow that myself.

DesiredUsername is very active on MeFi these days. Not sure if he just got bored or if there was more drama.

I knew by Gedvondur (4.00 / 1) #6 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 12:50:36 PM EST
I knew that superdiva had her own blog.  superdiva would fight with any woman on HuSi, pretty much without exception.  She left on her own terms when she found out that was unacceptable to many others.

DesiredUserName, I'm not certain what happened to him.  Perhaps he just likes the more dynamic environment on MeFi.

Gedvondur

Aw by Merekat (4.00 / 1) #18 Tue Jun 17, 2008 at 12:00:47 AM EST
I never got a fight:( I feel left out now.

Any woman by debacle (4.00 / 1) #21 Tue Jun 17, 2008 at 04:01:51 AM EST
woman.

hush you by Merekat (4.00 / 1) #23 Tue Jun 17, 2008 at 04:48:07 AM EST
Now is not the time to out me.

Sure, by blixco (4.00 / 3) #7 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 12:51:23 PM EST
I miss superdiva, and MisterQueue (whom I communicate with visually), and CRwM, who hasn't posted anything since April.
---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin
I communicate with visually by Breaker (4.00 / 3) #9 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 12:59:37 PM EST
Keep winking, blixy, he's bound to notice soon enough and coma and buy you a cocktail!

CRwM by ad hoc (4.00 / 3) #12 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 01:18:47 PM EST
was just here in person. He lost his password and is still deciding what to do about it.

Don't be surprized if you see a new id, like "Christopher Robin Lives!" or "Zombie Christopher Robin" or something.
The three things that make a diamond also make a waffle.

mailing the password by LinDze (2.00 / 0) #16 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 06:03:51 PM EST
would just take all the mystery out of it?

-Lin Dze
Arbeit Macht Frei
I don't know the details, by ad hoc (2.00 / 0) #17 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 06:10:17 PM EST
but only what I was told.

In other words, that's his story and he's sticking to it.
The three things that make a diamond also make a waffle.

yeah by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #19 Tue Jun 17, 2008 at 12:01:47 AM EST
Assuming he has access to the e-mail address still.

misfit13b by ad hoc (4.00 / 2) #11 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 01:09:17 PM EST
has abandoned. He doesn't lurk. No dupe account.

I keep in touch and see him once or twice a year. He's got a new son who's about a year and a half old now (and who is a killer rock band drummer). Still doing the same thing, plus a couple new things. Living in the same place. Mrs. 13b is doing well also.

He does have a blog of his own though.

Now that his son is old enough, I'm hoping to convince him to come to the next zombie march.
The three things that make a diamond also make a waffle.

I have it on good authority that by sasquatchan (4.00 / 3) #14 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 04:19:06 PM EST
jcw is married to a texan husite, and is really busy dealing with a young child..

Married to a TAXAMITE? by ammoniacal (4.00 / 3) #15 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 05:04:55 PM EST
Aren't we at WAR with the Star League???

sl1mboy by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #20 Tue Jun 17, 2008 at 12:16:18 AM EST
Missing, also.

CheeseBurgerBrown by debacle (4.00 / 2) #22 Tue Jun 17, 2008 at 04:05:03 AM EST
Greener is a rarity these days, DU is done, tps12 is mostly gone, janra (who was a rarity in her time) is mostly gone most often, Ruston Sinclair Foster would be welcome to post occasionally (Alternating Wednesdays in conjunction with a new moon during months with 31 days).

Of those you listed, I think spiralx is probably the only one that counts. jcw2112 is just a cunt.

Lost HuSites | 23 comments (23 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback