Print Story Working from home is hard
Furries
By muchagecko (Thu Jun 12, 2008 at 11:01:04 AM EST) cats do funny things (all tags)
How do people do it?

I got home from the gym today to this:
TigerHeart taking over

So I figured I'd get lunch then come back and wake the dude. When I tried to sit down to eat, the dude wouldn't scoot out of the way. Instead he kept trying to eat my avocado/cheese/salsa tortilla. Eating while keeping food away from someone is a pain. After I finished my tortilla, I figured I'd let the dude sniff my plate. He licked the salsa:

TigerHeart no like salsaTigerHeart no like salsaTigerHeart no like salsa

I've just wasted an hour eating lunch and trying to get TigerHeart out of my chair. Is that billable time?

< Books of my youth | Quick anecdote >
Working from home is hard | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Still can't believe how by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #1 Thu Jun 12, 2008 at 11:04:01 AM EST
freakin' HUGE-EY-OSO he is! LOLCATS!

See, I just look at the dog whilst jockeying by greyrat (4.00 / 2) #2 Thu Jun 12, 2008 at 11:48:28 AM EST
my KVM cables around (need a four port box still) and he slinks across the house to his box and lays down for a nap. He won't even try to get into the trash while I'm home.

I often work by webwench (4.00 / 2) #3 Fri Jun 13, 2008 at 06:33:28 AM EST
with the accompaniment of a cat under each arm.

It's actually really good for my stress level.

Getting more attention than you since 1998. Ya ya!

I was actually very productive working from home by infinitera (4.00 / 2) #4 Sat Jun 14, 2008 at 08:23:05 PM EST
By which I mean that pants were optional, and commutes non-existent, leading to a very efficient and alert employee.

Insert obligatory by vorheesleatherface (4.00 / 2) #5 Sun Jun 15, 2008 at 05:02:51 AM EST
"pictures of pussy" comment here.

Get the #### out of his chair! by duxup (4.00 / 2) #6 Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 08:08:33 AM EST
n/t