Print Story Attention Boston Husimians!
Husi Stock
By ana (Sun May 25, 2008 at 01:09:50 PM EST) husistock, boston (all tags)
Though I prefer the term Husiers myself.

A certain gpig will be visiting our area, all the way from Scotchlandia, through much of June. We should take him up on his offer to ride the bus up from Woods Hole (or, for those of you who frequent the Cape, meet up with him there).

So, what say you? Lunch sometime? Or would we rather (or also) like to have dinner with him?

My own schedule is fairly open at the moment, with notable exceptions for softball practice on Wednesday evenings.

The window is 4-26 June, give or take. Ideas and such are welcome, as are constraints, and no-can-do dates or places.

< Newer Diary Entry | Also >
Attention Boston Husimians! | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Same reply as always by jimgon (4.00 / 2) #1 Mon May 26, 2008 at 07:17:32 AM EST
If I can attend I will attend the gpig meet-up.  At the Cape or in the City doesn't matter since it's entirely at the mercy of my highly chaotic schedule.

---------------
later in window is better by Kellnerin (4.00 / 2) #2 Mon May 26, 2008 at 03:57:16 PM EST
Code freeze for $product is week of June 16, and I'm likely to be flat out until then (not that I get to relax when that happens, but at least the door is closed for some things). City is preferable to Cape for me, living in Sasquatchia as I do.

Then again, the window seems so wide that there could conceivably be more than one event, and you don't have to plan all (or any) of them around me.

"Late to the party" is the new "ahead of the curve" -- CRwM

I am glad HuSimians is finally catching on (nt) by fluffy (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon May 26, 2008 at 09:48:23 PM EST

busy bees buzz | sockpuppet revolution
Dates by ad hoc (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue May 27, 2008 at 01:34:11 AM EST
I'm generally available during the week (except Tuesdays), but my only free weekend is 8-9. Otherwise weekends are booked solid through late July.
The three things that make a diamond also make a waffle.
Update by ad hoc (2.00 / 0) #6 Sat May 31, 2008 at 02:46:38 AM EST
If we can get the boat in the water before by iGrrrl (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed May 28, 2008 at 06:53:19 AM EST
...he leaves, we can have a HuSi yachting party.

If we don't get it in the water, we can have a HuSi varnishing party.

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

Attention Boston Husimians! | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback