Please proceed to take the piss.
- The Du Pre recording of the Elgar with Barbirolli conducting. The one with Barenboim conducting isn't as good - I think he just wanted a quiet life or something.
- The Eight Legged Groove Machine by Teh Wonderstuff. Yes, the lyrics are a bit 80s now, but the music makes even an old Herring want to get up and dance.
- Yo-Yo Ma playing the Bach cello suites. I have recently discovered that Yo-Yo Ma means "Horse on a string".
- The Queen is Dead by The Smiths. I remember seeing The Smiths live at the start of the QiD tour. Magic. And it's not miserable, it's funny.
- File Under Easy Listening by Sugar. Or maybe Copper Blue instead. I can't decide.
- Doolittle. Duh.
- OK Computer. Yes it is.
- Disintegration by The Cure. Although I really, really like Bloodflowers and Wish.
- Psychocandy by teh Jesus and Mary Chain. Fine stuff.
- Rain Dogs. Just because.
|< You want a TRANSCRIPT?! | Ten best for a drive. >|