Print Story fluff was great!
Music
By muchagecko (Mon Apr 07, 2008 at 03:11:02 PM EST) songfight, accordion love (all tags)
raspberries to all you hosers that missed fluffy on Saturday.

Saw fluffy do his songfight tour of Seattle on Saturday. He really had a great set. I especially enjoyed 'run faster'.

Since I'm blabbering about music - check out that which makes my heart throb.
digital accordion

I'd stay and chat, but I've got to find a vet that can neuter our bunny.

< Playlist challenge, | Root Cause: Fuckwits >
fluff was great! | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
WIPO: by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #1 Mon Apr 07, 2008 at 03:17:26 PM EST
SCOURING CRAIGSLIST FOR A USED ONE IMMEDIATELY.

Used Bunny-Neutering Doctors: by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 4) #2 Mon Apr 07, 2008 at 03:21:25 PM EST

Not the most reliable. Just sayin'. You could end up with a living room full of surprise bunnies.

Oh, no, sir. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 3) #3 Mon Apr 07, 2008 at 03:26:37 PM EST
Not my livingbedsleepeatingrecreation room!

Digital accordion! My dad would be in heaven. by greyrat (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue Apr 08, 2008 at 02:53:56 AM EST
If he still had a brain anyway. Of all the instruments he picked up, his gold glitter accordion was his favorite.

I hope fluffy still isn't mad at me for reverse-spamming h[im|er] with a bogus e-mail. I liked a lot of h[is|er] tunes.

No worries. by muchagecko (4.00 / 1) #5 Tue Apr 08, 2008 at 04:19:52 AM EST
Fluff's tour didn't make it out to St. Louis. Those Songfight folks are kinda wimpy - a few west coast dates and they call it a tour. ;)

"It means more if you have to earn it, even if it's by doing something as simple as eating a meal." Kellnerin
A few west coast dates we weren't paid for (nt) by fluffy (4.00 / 1) #13 Wed Apr 09, 2008 at 04:02:55 PM EST
Nothing? by muchagecko (4.00 / 1) #14 Wed Apr 09, 2008 at 06:17:57 PM EST
You guys are musical saints.

We play for fun (nt) by fluffy (4.00 / 2) #15 Wed Apr 09, 2008 at 08:03:38 PM EST
I did not even remember that by fluffy (4.00 / 2) #8 Tue Apr 08, 2008 at 05:29:46 PM EST
until you brought it up

you JERK

busy bees buzz | sockpuppet revolution

I love you too. by greyrat (4.00 / 1) #10 Tue Apr 08, 2008 at 05:35:18 PM EST
When are we going out?

So, let me see if I've got this right. by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #6 Tue Apr 08, 2008 at 11:14:01 AM EST
A year ago, people were bitching because the Germans wouldn't let nature take its course. Now people are bitching because the Germans are letting nature take its course...

Has anybody seen my clue? I know I had it when I came in here.
You, Sir, have your by muchagecko (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue Apr 08, 2008 at 11:48:58 AM EST
finger right on the pulse!

Spokane and Moscow were recorded by fluffy (4.00 / 1) #9 Tue Apr 08, 2008 at 05:31:12 PM EST
The Moscow show sucked though.  But the Spokane show was nearly as good as the Seattle show, and its recordings are being posted here as Glenn finishes parsing them out.
busy bees buzz | sockpuppet revolution
Should I ask Glenn to host the video I shot? by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #11 Tue Apr 08, 2008 at 07:42:46 PM EST
Would he be interested? Would you prefer to review it first?

You could post it to YouTube by fluffy (4.00 / 2) #12 Tue Apr 08, 2008 at 08:30:35 PM EST
and then I'll just link to it from that same thread.
busy bees buzz | sockpuppet revolution