Print Story Attention Radiohead
By cam (Sun Apr 27, 2008 at 07:30:20 AM EST) (all tags)
Your site sucks. Fire your user experience designer. It will be better for all of us.

M asked me to download the new radiohead album for her. I cant find it in that mess of 1990 style web design. Web -8?

I will probably buy it from itunes, drm included, simply because it will be easier to find, easier to pay for, and easier to download.

Dumbasses.

< 0430 | Wien >
Attention Radiohead | 14 comments (14 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Troll! by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #1 Sun Apr 27, 2008 at 07:43:29 AM EST
You could try to buy the Radiohead album from
 iTunes with DRM, but you are bound to fail, as radiohead doesnt offer "rainbow candyland" or whatever that thing was named in anything other than drmless format.

Not that I would know, as I still haven't heard anything from said album, nor will I ever.

not to be diary crashing... by LinDze (4.00 / 1) #9 Sun Apr 27, 2008 at 01:19:29 PM EST
But was Beardy Dude In A Dress wearing a long blue number with some black pumps on freitag? Or was that just another middle aged dude who likes the comfort of kiltsdresses?

-Lin Dze
Arbeit Macht Frei
I didn't see him by MohammedNiyalSayeed (2.00 / 0) #12 Sun Apr 27, 2008 at 08:15:54 PM EST

As I pretty much ran through, got a salad, and bugged the fuck out, but that sounds like him.

Wait.. by Driusan (4.00 / 2) #2 Sun Apr 27, 2008 at 07:44:37 AM EST
They're dumbasses for designing the site in a way that convinces you to pay for their album instead of downloading it for free?

Vive le Montréal libre.
lucky it was the gf asking by cam (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Apr 27, 2008 at 08:04:32 AM EST
otherwise I would take one glance at the site and say; "fuck it"

Not a fan of radiohead anyway. I consider them analogous to coldplay (vomitous)

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

Wrong site by marvin (4.00 / 4) #3 Sun Apr 27, 2008 at 07:55:35 AM EST
You need to go to the official download site instead.

After firing the user experience designer by gazbo (4.00 / 2) #5 Sun Apr 27, 2008 at 11:04:37 AM EST
Maybe they should think about downsizing the synergistic leveraging committee.

you really think that someone who can make a by cam (2.00 / 0) #6 Sun Apr 27, 2008 at 11:54:19 AM EST
site usable is on par with some marketing double speak?

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

IFF by gazbo (4.00 / 2) #7 Sun Apr 27, 2008 at 12:17:34 PM EST
they are called a "user experience designer".

Why do you hate our totalitarian overlords. by ambrosen (4.00 / 2) #8 Sun Apr 27, 2008 at 01:07:39 PM EST
All your experiences will occur as we design them, and not a jot different.

what should they be called then? by cam (2.00 / 0) #10 Sun Apr 27, 2008 at 02:19:46 PM EST
seriously, I reckon that is a pretty descriptive of what they do.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

"webmaster" by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #13 Mon Apr 28, 2008 at 03:18:40 AM EST
or am I stuck in 1995 again?

Vive le Montréal libre.
meh by cam (2.00 / 0) #14 Mon Apr 28, 2008 at 05:14:42 AM EST
a webmaster created that mess on radiohead's site. One of the problems I see with software developers who work on the web is that they think they know everything and wont recognize other people specialise.

Software developers ruin projects through their arrogance.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

Downloading "In Rainbows" by CountSpatula (4.00 / 1) #11 Sun Apr 27, 2008 at 06:47:00 PM EST
Officially, you can get it from hFAIL

Organics.