Print Story OTSFC
Misc.
By spacejack (Sun Apr 20, 2008 at 11:00:37 AM EST) OTSFC (all tags)
Inspired by ni's recent impromptu Haiku FC, I present to you the Old T-Shirt Fun Challenge.

It's easy: find an old T-shirt that is interesting or cool for some reason, or just sexy because it's moth-eaten and you have a nice rack. Take a photo of yourself wearing it and post it in a comment to this diary.
< "Old Style Y500 Coffee Shop" | April Showers bring Mayflowers. Mayflower broke my heirlooms! >
OTSFC | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
My entry: by spacejack (4.00 / 2) #1 Sun Apr 20, 2008 at 11:05:14 AM EST
This is what inspired the challenge. My mom recently discovered this old shirt buried in a closet:

Yeah, maybe not that cool as far as old t-shirts go, but since I never really collected band shirts or shirts with funny sayings on them, it's about the best I can do.

Nice rack. /nt by ni (4.00 / 5) #2 Sun Apr 20, 2008 at 11:12:44 AM EST

Yes,as a matter of fact, by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #3 Sun Apr 20, 2008 at 01:11:02 PM EST
I do have a nice rack. The shirt was ana's, until I found it buried in the back of the closet. We're going to say ana got it in the early-mid 80s. I totally dig this shirt.

Front:

Back:

To Rollins lesbians are like cuddly pandas: cute, exotic, forest-dwelling, dangerous when riled and unable to produce offspring without assistance.-CRwM

Great by BlueOregon (4.00 / 2) #4 Sun Apr 20, 2008 at 02:12:59 PM EST

It's all about wearwolves again, isn't it?

It's a line of clothing called by spacejack (4.00 / 1) #5 Sun Apr 20, 2008 at 02:29:26 PM EST
Were-Wear.

For 10 points and the game... by ana (4.00 / 1) #7 Mon Apr 21, 2008 at 01:06:25 PM EST
what's the reference?

"And this ... is a piece of Synergy." --Kellnerin

May I say for the other readers. . . by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #8 Mon Apr 21, 2008 at 02:23:29 PM EST
You really didn't need to label "Front:" and "Back:"

;^)

I'm in by Bob Abooey (4.00 / 1) #6 Mon Apr 21, 2008 at 03:09:03 AM EST
Nothing really special (although you should vote for me anyways) about it other than I slept in it last night and still happen to be wearing it.

Internet SuperHero Sleepwear

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

How's my blogging: Call me at 209.867.5309 to complain.

OTSFC | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback