Print Story Drop everything. Including that hammer.
By ana (Wed Apr 16, 2008 at 04:44:27 AM EST) pfc, photos, photo fun challenge, pfc6 (all tags)
Go to the Photo Fun Challenge 6 story, pick a few favorite photographs, and VOTE!!!.

Not much more need be said.

Here are the contestants:

• Driusan, It's a Tool
  • me0w, Enlightenment
  • Herring, Grey Piano
  • blixco, I changed my mind (and so should you)
  • hulver, Regimented Hammers (RU 21?)
  • Kellnerin, Pythagoras
  • Bad Doggie, Deal Me In
  • Lady Jane, Hammerhead
  • ana, Midnight Home Repair
  • ambrosen, stuff.
  • toxicfur, Loki and Thor
< You know what happened? | Brian, Boris and Ken >
Drop everything. Including that hammer. | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Ow! My toes! by wiredog (4.00 / 2) #1 Wed Apr 16, 2008 at 07:14:04 AM EST

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

I need to tell you the same thing I tell Farmgirl by Rogerborg (4.00 / 1) #2 Wed Apr 16, 2008 at 10:04:24 AM EST
If you have to beg and wheedle, it takes all the fun out of the activity.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
hard to decide what photo to vote for by Kellnerin (4.00 / 1) #3 Wed Apr 16, 2008 at 02:34:09 PM EST
but the titles are brilliant.

"Late to the party" is the new "ahead of the curve" -- CRwM
Heh. by ana (4.00 / 2) #4 Wed Apr 16, 2008 at 04:42:19 PM EST
Well, I invented some of them myself (as you will have guessed).

"And this ... is a piece of Synergy." --Kellnerin

Votes by TurboThy (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Apr 21, 2008 at 02:49:41 AM EST
BadDoggie for the quality shot and perfect post-processing. Especially good job on the cropping.

Herring for the idea.
Sommerhus til salg, første række til Kattegat.

It's nice to know.. by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Apr 22, 2008 at 03:42:02 PM EST
That I can get 2 other votes without even being aware that I had made a submission. (I never got around to uploading the one that I intended to as a real submission before the deadline.)

The one that's listed as my submission is the magnets on my fridge, arranged into a hammer-like shape. Nikon D40, no post-processing. The blurry effect is causing by zooming in (or perhaps out) as the photo is being taken.

I voted for Herring and hulver. And myself, for sheer vanity.

Vive le Montréal libre.