Print Story Bit excited
Music
By motty (Mon Apr 14, 2008 at 03:26:55 AM EST) coo (all tags)

That's me that is. Sixteenth one down. Fit and the Conniptions.

And they put my track on the podcast. Which is nice. Nice bloke that Tom Robinson.

Might play your stuff too if you ask him to. Or you could ask him to play mine again if you missed it.

What, you weren't listening to Radio 6 between midnight and 2am last night?

Me neither.

< And then I found myself snogging a 21 year old lesbian. | The good, the bad, and the ugly >
Bit excited | 17 comments (17 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Radio 6 by nebbish (4.00 / 4) #1 Mon Apr 14, 2008 at 03:32:19 AM EST
That's pretty big mate! Onwards and upwards!

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

I only need one more now by motty (4.00 / 1) #14 Tue Apr 15, 2008 at 01:47:03 AM EST
This makes two Radio sixes, as I've also been being played on Radio 6 International, which is largely internet based but also broadcasts on shortwave radio and FM in Slovakia and New Zealand. So I just need to find one more 'Radio 6' somewhere and I can start building hotels. Or something.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
Lol :) nt by nebbish (4.00 / 1) #15 Tue Apr 15, 2008 at 02:25:03 AM EST

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

And the grammy for record of the year goes to: by wiredog (4.00 / 4) #2 Mon Apr 14, 2008 at 04:17:29 AM EST
"Moo! By Fit and the Conniptions!"

Motty, at podium: "I'd like to thank all the little people at Husi, especially Rusty."

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Rusty is a leprechaun? by motty (2.00 / 0) #12 Tue Apr 15, 2008 at 01:41:40 AM EST
I did not know.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
Congrats by gazbo (4.00 / 3) #3 Mon Apr 14, 2008 at 05:21:13 AM EST
Looking forward to retiring on the back of the massive cheque from PRS?

Not any time soon by motty (2.00 / 0) #11 Mon Apr 14, 2008 at 09:54:53 AM EST
I think I have to send them a form saying that I waive everything on this occasion. Not sure. Should have done this today in fact but it is now too late. Tomorrow.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
Think about us when you;re playing Glastonbury by Herring (4.00 / 3) #4 Mon Apr 14, 2008 at 05:47:37 AM EST
We'll be somewhere dry.

Herring - Official HuSi diarist of the 2016 European Korfball Championship (October 22nd, Dordrecht, Netherlands)
I'll be in an illegal state of mind by motty (2.00 / 0) #10 Mon Apr 14, 2008 at 09:53:52 AM EST
Hopefully.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
Holy smoke! by muchagecko (4.00 / 2) #5 Mon Apr 14, 2008 at 06:29:30 AM EST
Excellent - the plan is working, eh?

"It means more if you have to earn it, even if it's by doing something as simple as eating a meal." Kellnerin
Plan? by motty (4.00 / 1) #13 Tue Apr 15, 2008 at 01:42:33 AM EST
Oh, er, yes, of course. Plan.

Maybe I should make a plan.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T

Doesn't it go - by muchagecko (4.00 / 2) #16 Tue Apr 15, 2008 at 05:54:40 AM EST
brainwash the masses into backing you as you try to take over the world, Pinky?

Could be by motty (4.00 / 1) #17 Tue Apr 15, 2008 at 06:33:44 AM EST
For this I'd need a brain though.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T
I've had one of your songs... by toxicfur (4.00 / 2) #6 Mon Apr 14, 2008 at 06:38:20 AM EST
stuck in my head for the last couple of days (You Make Me Want to Be Together Again). It's a good song, and I've not been at all unhappy to find myself unconsciously half humming it.
To Rollins lesbians are like cuddly pandas: cute, exotic, forest-dwelling, dangerous when riled and unable to produce offspring without assistance.-CRwM
Coo ta by motty (4.00 / 1) #9 Mon Apr 14, 2008 at 09:53:26 AM EST
blushes

This is praise indeed. Thank you.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T

so they didn't ask for my email to vote by misslake (4.00 / 1) #7 Mon Apr 14, 2008 at 09:31:37 AM EST
can i just keep clicking on your song all day until you win?
or will that be too suspicious?

There's a cookie or something by motty (2.00 / 0) #8 Mon Apr 14, 2008 at 09:52:31 AM EST
But shenanigans would quite possibly disqualify me. In another life I was involved in debugging an incarnation of that voting script and the idea was to avoid shenanigans, which I can only assume is still the idea. Thanks for the thought though... :)

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T