- The haiku should not be any good. I'll rely on your common sense here, but please try not to embarrass the rest of us.
- Haiku's should be submitted by posting them as a comment here. There will be no voting process. Everybody is a winner (unless someone breaks rule #1). There will be, as a result, no end date. Feel free to post your underground-themed haiku's here until the end of time.
- The nature criteria thing is probably a non-issue with the underground theme, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
- Haiku's involving wombats will (by special dispensation) be given a 5 point bonus.
- Haiku cycles are encouraged, but try not to be a lout about it: Don't use them as a way to get around the already ridiculously minimal requirements the haiku places on you. Unless maybe if you really want to.
- They can have titles. Again, pratishness about sneaking words in via the title is discouraged, unless you really, really want to.
- Post as many entries as you want, then post one more. (This to enforce rule #1.)
- Seriously, see rule #1.
|< A Game of Two Halves | Nobody Raise your Voices >|