Print Story Happier than a Hammer!
By ana (Fri Mar 21, 2008 at 11:44:32 AM EST) pfc (all tags)
Hammers!

Mysteries!

Holidays!

Hammer Bowling??!

There's a writing contest this weekend. Details to be posted here in a few hours.

Garth "Hammer" Jennings and Nick "Tongs" Goldsmith.

So go take a picture and Hamm 'er Up!

Oh, and holidays. Happy Easter, y'all. Or Purim. Or the vernal equinox. For me, though there's all that nasty death stuff to go through before there's a resurrection. Lots of cool music on tap, though.

Thanks, much, for all the support and concrete suggestions re: fixing glasses. Seems the eyedoc was most impressed by the loop of picture-hanging wire we put through the place where the screw stripped out, to hold the lens in.

Nearing the end of The Time Traveller's Wife. It's getting sad already, partly because of the foreshadowing about the death of the main character, and partly because I'm loving this fanciful universe the author has created and I don't want it to end with the book.

< The luck of the Irish eludes me at the annual Saint Patrick's Day parade | The plague on my house has finally lifted >
Happier than a Hammer! | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
HAMMER! by nightflameblue (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Mar 21, 2008 at 12:10:01 PM EST
I keep forgetting to dig out my hammers for a picture session. And if I miss this one I'll never forgive myself. This weekend I'd better get time for it or so help me. . .

Also, Easter. I knew there was something Mrs. NFB would want to do. Monday will see her scouring the stores for leftover Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs on sale. Because she claims they're a thousand times better than the regular cups because they contain a higher peanut butter/chocolate ratio.

Details... by ana (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Mar 21, 2008 at 04:49:06 PM EST
on the writing thing are here.

"And this ... is a piece of Synergy." --Kellnerin

If I had a hammer by fluffy (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Mar 21, 2008 at 09:31:16 PM EST
I would not sing about it
busy bees buzz | sockpuppet revolution
Stop! by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #4 Sat Mar 22, 2008 at 06:44:06 AM EST
Hammer Time!

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

And the bitch of it is . . . by Christopher Robin was Murdered (2.00 / 0) #5 Sat Mar 22, 2008 at 12:28:52 PM EST
He couldn't even be bothered to sine his shoes for the opening cut to his feet keepin' the beat.

That was supposed to be "shine" . . . by Christopher Robin was Murdered (2.00 / 0) #6 Sat Mar 22, 2008 at 12:32:14 PM EST
Rather than the ratio of the length of the opposite side to the length of the hypotenuse.

I must be drunk already.

Happier than a Hammer! | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback