Print Story minor irritations
By Merekat (Wed Mar 19, 2008 at 03:16:35 AM EST) (all tags)
Irritations, categorised and then sorted.

Minor:
  1. The pimple on the very edge of my left nostril.
  2. The swollen gum at the back-left of my mouth.
  3. The budding cold sore on my lip.
  4. Getting static shocks from everything.
  5. Eating too many Daim bars.
Less minor:
  1. General state of unfitness.
  2. Logistics of buying groceries when shops are shut for churchy reasons.
  3. Work, lack of camaraderie.
Least minor:
  1. Difficulty getting to Ireland to work on and sell the house.
  2. Unexpected family visits at short notice.
  3. Lack of promised friends visits.
Overall irritation status: low.
< Yoga DVD review! | A Day in the Life >
minor irritations | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
The PMS fairy brought me a pimple ... by me0w (4.00 / 3) #1 Wed Mar 19, 2008 at 03:31:54 AM EST
A screaming beacon that tells the world I will soon require some tampons and sedatives.

Oh spoons, I forgot to buy chocolate by Rogerborg (4.00 / 4) #2 Wed Mar 19, 2008 at 04:04:50 AM EST
Ohshitohshitohshit, need to get to teh shop now.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
I should buy some myself by georgeha (4.00 / 3) #3 Wed Mar 19, 2008 at 05:14:53 AM EST
or else make an excuse as to why Easter bunny brought chocolate rabbits with the ears bitten off.

Less Minor #3 by Evil Cloaked User (4.00 / 1) #4 Wed Mar 19, 2008 at 06:41:16 AM EST
Current workforce:

Me
The hardware guy
The boss
The French guy with the soldering iron

That being said, I'm surprisingly chipper. I think my recent shot of Apple Kool-Aid hasn't worn off yet.

heh by Merekat (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Mar 19, 2008 at 07:06:57 AM EST
Well, soldering irons do make communication attempts risky in a work environment.

How big is your company? by Tonatiuh (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Mar 25, 2008 at 10:29:25 AM EST
Maybe you can start a club or something. How is Switzerland about charitable endeavors? In the UK you can organize colleagues for races in the benefit of a charity.

That would kill a flock of birds with one swift stone: you would get fitter and promote camaraderie by means of a worthwhile objective.

Also you don't get static shocks while running, which must be a plus.

minor irritations | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback