Print Story Which device should I get?
Technology
By dmg (Sat Dec 06, 2008 at 05:30:50 PM EST) (all tags)
I feel my energies are slightly out of whack and I think I need to purchase something  to get them back on track.

Anyone got any experience with these things? Effective or not?

< Wie die Zeit vergeht... | Kojima, Cell 5, Blender, extras >
Which device should I get? | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Orgone??? by BadDoggie (4.00 / 2) #1 Sat Dec 06, 2008 at 05:38:40 PM EST
I really do have to write my epic tome on reverse phrenology and open my school for practitioners.

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

You best be trollin' by dark nowhere (2.00 / 0) #2 Sat Dec 06, 2008 at 06:20:14 PM EST
in all honestly these do fit my aesthetic, and they're cheap enough that I'd almost buy one for that + novelty.

Chill out, snowflake.

Just wanted some advice by dmg (4.00 / 1) #3 Sun Dec 07, 2008 at 04:22:49 AM EST
What's up with the troll accusation? Can't a guy ask for informed opinion on a controversial topic anymore?
I often notice these chemtrails over my apartment, and unfortunately I don't have anywhere to install a chembuster (as I have nowhere to ground it) so I thought that at least some localised orgone energy might mitigate the effects somewhat.
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
i have chakra balancing earings. by misslake (4.00 / 1) #4 Sun Dec 07, 2008 at 02:39:07 PM EST
and let me tell you, those seven little crystals sure make me feel like my chakras are all in alignment.

crystal healing is the way to go.

Hmmmm. by dmg (2.00 / 0) #5 Sun Dec 07, 2008 at 05:48:42 PM EST
Sounds like quackery to me! I think I'll stick with the scientific approach...
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Which device should I get? | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback