Print Story Wie die Zeit vergeht...
Love
By ana (Sat Dec 06, 2008 at 04:21:56 PM EST) anniversary, lurve (all tags)
Five years ago today...

toxicfur and I met in person for the first time.

It's certainly a bizarre story, and, I'm inclined to think, miraculous.

Here's a diary I wrote about it, not too many months later: clickety.

Best thing I ever did, cashing in my frequent flyer miles for a week's stay in NC.
< What is the Secular Right? | Which device should I get? >
Wie die Zeit vergeht... | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I'm glad you took the chance... by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #1 Sat Dec 06, 2008 at 04:27:32 PM EST
to visit me. :-)

To Rollins lesbians are like cuddly pandas: cute, exotic, forest-dwelling, dangerous when riled and unable to produce offspring without assistance.-CRwM
Love by BadDoggie (4.00 / 1) #2 Sat Dec 06, 2008 at 05:35:27 PM EST
GodDAMN it's good, huh? Except, you know, if your stock in trade is being cantankerous.

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

I'm pregnant. by sugar spun (4.00 / 1) #5 Sun Dec 07, 2008 at 12:19:45 AM EST
I'm hormonal. Love is still good.

Just ask a female praying mantis.

2nd trimester. by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #7 Sun Dec 07, 2008 at 02:55:58 PM EST
Just /saying/.

awwww congrats you two... /nt by yankeehack (4.00 / 1) #3 Sat Dec 06, 2008 at 05:35:39 PM EST

rock on! by clock (4.00 / 1) #4 Sat Dec 06, 2008 at 06:16:06 PM EST
and keep it up.  love == the bestest evar!

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

:) by Breaker (4.00 / 2) #6 Sun Dec 07, 2008 at 02:40:37 PM EST
Congrats you two!

I'm waiting for the "ten years ago..." post.

Congratulations on being together 5 years!! by TPD (4.00 / 1) #8 Mon Dec 08, 2008 at 12:53:28 AM EST
Here's to many more!

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
Wonderful by Gedvondur (4.00 / 1) #9 Mon Dec 08, 2008 at 06:35:50 AM EST