Print Story A moment of silence if you will.
By nightflameblue (Fri Dec 05, 2008 at 05:25:28 AM EST) (all tags)
*SILENCE*

The guy who took over the crapateria was found collapsed downstairs in his home this morning. He was pronounced dead shortly after.

So here's to ya. Only chef I ever met who wore a completely black outfit, including the chef's hat.

People here are taking it really hard. He was a good guy. He'll be missed by many.

What little belief I have in there being some sort of existence after this life is going into wishing him to the happiest any post life can bring. The rest of my well wishes rest with his family. They're good people too, and I hope they find a way through it.

We'll miss you, big guy.

< Cookie Fun Challenge: Reminder | A banner with the strange device: EXCEL >
A moment of silence if you will. | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
[ ] by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Dec 05, 2008 at 06:02:16 AM EST

]

RIP chef dude.

Aww man. by Gedvondur (4.00 / 2) #2 Fri Dec 05, 2008 at 09:24:44 AM EST
That sucks.  My sympathies to his family and friends.

I had a co-worker pass away once as well, when I was working in a Chevrolet dealership.  Jim was in his early seventies, still managing the body shop.  Died on the shop floor at 10 in the morning.  The place was pretty hard to work in for the next couple of weeks.

Gedvondur

"I love my brain. It's the only organ I can afford to lose." --frijolito
. by CountSpatula (4.00 / 1) #3 Fri Dec 05, 2008 at 03:13:00 PM EST

Always sucks to looks a good chef, much less one clad all in black.

Organics.
"I've never been more afraid of a diary comment EVAR." - RapidHamster
Chef in all black. by dark nowhere (4.00 / 2) #4 Fri Dec 05, 2008 at 06:52:31 PM EST
I can appreciate his sense of style.

Chill out, snowflake.