Print Story Hey,
Christmas
By blixco (Wed Dec 24, 2008 at 08:08:07 PM EST) (all tags)
merry Christmas, happy holidays and etc.

Still in T or C, just bedding down after dinner.  Got to see both sister-in-laws, which is good...both in good spirits, which is very good.  Back is tweaked from evil furniture and long drive.

But all in all, so far so good. Tomorrow is the big day, where my brother and I surprise my mom by showing up unannounced at her door. More on this top secret plan after it all goes down.

In the interim, happy Christmas and merry Holidays to y'all.  I'm happy to still be here, part of your horizon.
< Christmas Cookies for Everybody | Wishing you all... >
Hey, | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Hope the maternal surprise goes well! (n/t) by Metatone (4.00 / 1) #1 Wed Dec 24, 2008 at 11:11:36 PM EST

Heh, 'maternal surprise' by dark nowhere (4.00 / 3) #2 Thu Dec 25, 2008 at 01:03:46 AM EST
makes me think of one of the few things two brothers could not possibly come up with on their own (and especially shouldn't attempt.)

Chill out, snowflake.

For just a second I was by blixco (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Dec 25, 2008 at 10:06:01 AM EST
confused.  Just a second, though.

---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin
Happy Christmas by johnny (4.00 / 1) #3 Thu Dec 25, 2008 at 02:55:59 AM EST
You're considerably closer to me than "horizon" - or maybe I'm just misunderstanding "objects in mirror may be closer than they seem".

(Were this k5 instead of HuSi, that would be the cue for a flood of diaries about whether we're dupe accounts. . .)
Buy my books, dammit!

Merry Christmas, johnny. by blixco (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Dec 25, 2008 at 10:05:07 AM EST
We love ya.

---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin
my sister by yankeehack (4.00 / 1) #4 Thu Dec 25, 2008 at 06:36:01 AM EST
surprised my parents by coming up for the holidays. although the first guilt trip came about 10 min into her visit to my folks yesterday, it was relatively smooth and she even stayed for dinner.
Hey, | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback