Print Story Self policing by the "sheeple"...
Health
By dmg (Fri Dec 19, 2008 at 08:57:35 PM EST) (all tags)
As you may recall, I am a frequent 'lurker' on the fascinating David Icke website.

I was highly amused to stumble across this interesting thread.

For once I'm rendered speechless.

< Cookie Exchange: Reminder | Conditions Deteriorating: Executive Decision >
Self policing by the "sheeple"... | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
That guy is crazy... by chuckles (2.00 / 0) #1 Sat Dec 20, 2008 at 01:11:21 AM EST
except for the part about dusting his home once a year. That's about how often I do it.

Sure he's crazy by dmg (4.00 / 1) #2 Sat Dec 20, 2008 at 01:50:24 AM EST
But bear in mind, a large percentage of people on that site believe the world is run by inter-dimensional shape-shifting reptilian entities.

The thing I found amusing was all the other crazy people on there lining up to accuse him of being crazy.
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
I doubt they're inter-dimensional shape-shifters by chuckles (2.00 / 0) #3 Sat Dec 20, 2008 at 03:05:04 AM EST
but why not consider the possibility that our rulers are alien reptoids who wear make-up in order to appear human?

I think either scenario is a possibility by dmg (2.00 / 0) #6 Sat Dec 20, 2008 at 05:54:28 AM EST
There's enough circumstantial evidence that all is not as it seems with people in power.

dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
dmg is just jealous by Dr H0ffm4n (2.00 / 0) #4 Sat Dec 20, 2008 at 04:16:58 AM EST
he's not had 11 pages of bites in all the time he's been trolling there

"trolling" ? What is that? by dmg (4.00 / 1) #5 Sat Dec 20, 2008 at 05:49:30 AM EST
In all seriousness, its fairly difficult to troll that site, because they are so (justifiably) paranoid, and at the same time, so accepting of alternate world views. It's also pretty well moderated.

dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
I dust for prints about once a month by hulver (4.00 / 3) #7 Sat Dec 20, 2008 at 10:17:43 AM EST
How else do you know if they have been in your house?

Cheese is not a hat. - clock