Print Story Very puzzled.
By dmg (Thu Dec 11, 2008 at 06:15:12 AM EST) (all tags)
I thought they already voted on this

Am I missing something?

< HuSi Hog Stock | I always have to be Sharpay >
Very puzzled. | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
It's a Mulligan by ad hoc (4.00 / 1) #1 Thu Dec 11, 2008 at 06:28:03 AM EST

The three things that make a diamond also make a waffle.
That's how we roll in Canada too by Clipper Ship (1.66 / 3) #2 Thu Dec 11, 2008 at 07:02:36 AM EST

---------------

Destroy All Planets

EUSSR chiefs didn't get the answer they wanted. by Breaker (4.00 / 2) #3 Thu Dec 11, 2008 at 07:21:44 AM EST
So they're asking again.

So they get TWO votes on the EU? by dmg (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Dec 11, 2008 at 11:11:23 AM EST
Meanwhile we have to put up with an unelected Prime Minister (albeit one with super powers).
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
If they vote No again by Breaker (4.00 / 2) #10 Mon Dec 15, 2008 at 04:01:04 AM EST
Then I suspect there will be 3 votes...

Tony Ben by Alan Crowe (4.00 / 2) #4 Thu Dec 11, 2008 at 09:15:53 AM EST
Tony Ben has a line: If voting changed anything they would abolish it.

He needs to update it: If your votes changes anything, they make you vote again.

Wedgie talks some sense by Herring (4.00 / 3) #6 Thu Dec 11, 2008 at 12:08:40 PM EST
I have seen Benn live and he was mostly very good. I liked his point about current times: we elect people to represent us. Currently we're not being represented, we're being managed.

I agree with that.

You can't inspire people with facts
- Small Gods

Benn, Meacher and Dalyell by dmg (4.00 / 1) #7 Thu Dec 11, 2008 at 04:15:53 PM EST
Are the only "Labour" politicians I have any time for.

Benn still occasionally tells it as it is, but does not go as far as Meacher and Dalyell in exposing the NWO/Illuminati agenda.

dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
They're going to keep voting... by chuckles (4.00 / 1) #8 Thu Dec 11, 2008 at 04:58:24 PM EST
until they make the correct decision.

That could get expensive... by dmg (2.00 / 0) #9 Fri Dec 12, 2008 at 04:49:47 AM EST
 Those pesky voters are always putting a spanner in the works.
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Very puzzled. | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback