Print Story Kids. . .
By nightflameblue (Fri Nov 07, 2008 at 06:48:29 AM EST) (all tags)

Our niece, fast approaching five years old, comes up to her mom the other night and asks, "now, I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to say this word, but I want to check with you. Am I not supposed to say the word 'butthole?'"

Trying to suppress laughter, "no, you're not supposed to say the word 'butthole.'"

"OK, I just wanted to be sure. So I'm not supposed to say the word 'butthole.'"

"No, don't say the word 'butthole.'"

"OK, I won't say the word 'butthole.'"

"That's good."

As our niece ran back out to play, her mother broke down laughing.

Mrs. NFB says, "someday I'm going to ask her to tell me all the words she's not supposed to say."

Her sister says, "yeah, she'll be happy to tell you all of them."

< woo-fucking-hoo! | I didn't do breakfast, either. NO SHAVE NOVEMBER. >
Kids. . . | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Did she tell her the proper term is anus? by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Nov 07, 2008 at 07:06:19 AM EST

No, she didn't. by nightflameblue (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Nov 07, 2008 at 07:22:40 AM EST
I shall forward this message immediately!

aren't you by sasquatchan (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Nov 07, 2008 at 07:17:15 AM EST
supposed to be buried under some 4 ft of snow right now ?

Should ask niece to count how many holes she has in her body.. That might lead to a much more entertaining conversation...

Yeah, supposed to be. by nightflameblue (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Nov 07, 2008 at 07:24:50 AM EST

The weathermen are liars. We could have gotten two more days of cycle riding in, and BB and I are considering lynching Shawn Cable.

Also, this epic storm we're supposed to get? It hit last night. We have enough snow that grass has a touch of white on it, but still mostly green. Pavement is not covered at all.

Weathermen need to die.

Also, I shall forward your suggestion to Mrs. NFB, as it sounds like the type of thing she would suggest to the niece.

The election is over by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #5 Fri Nov 07, 2008 at 07:35:16 AM EST
stop bringing up 60's terrorists.

way to go by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Nov 07, 2008 at 02:52:07 PM EST
that suggestion led us to have a conversation about what constitutes a hole. and counting.

---------