- Is the "Reagan Revolution" over?
- Is America prepared to move beyond its racial divisions?
- Are young people becoming a driving force in American politics?
- How much do Americans care about their image in the world?
- What does it mean to be a conservative?
- Has America's racial divide narrowed?
- Is the country still divided into red and blue?
- Do Americans want more from government?
- Has the electorate changed dramatically?
You read correctly. Volvo's Personal Car Communicator monitors the cabin and pulses a light on your key fob if your car has an unexpected visitor inside.
The Washington Post has a great article on why the election isn't necessarily in the bag for Obama that focuses on my home state, Ohio.
Also in the WaPo, I found Study links TV Sex To Real Teen Pregnancies. They dropped the normal `correlation doesn't prove causation' bit in at the end where few will see it. But in this case, it seems intuitive to me. The more sex seems normative on TV, it would seem to me to be the case that the more sex will seem normative in real life. OTOH, I think parental supervision may be a huge factor in the mix, i.e., parents that don't allow their children to watch shows with sex are more likely to not allow situations where sex is an opportunity for their children.
Weight last week ran between 176 and 180. The morning mile today was 8:03.
|< A year without husi | Well, isn't that interesting. >|