Print Story A year without husi
Politics
By bob6 (Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 03:42:52 AM EST) long time no see (all tags)
Therefore I've been very productive at work as well as genetically speaking. I'm a dad! It's so cool, those who aren't should jump into the new father stuff. Really, it's cool.

So what's new on husi since one year (and k5, if that matters)? Who died? Who got married? Who's popular?

Ah... A message from the the rest of the world to all Americans in age to vote:

JUST DON'T YOU FUCK UP THIS TIME!!!!
< doom | new and stuff >
A year without husi | 14 comments (14 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Btw by bob6 (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 03:45:17 AM EST
I see that RMutt doesn't post diaries anymore, can anyone tell me what's his latest dupe account?

Cheers.
He still posts comments by sasquatchan (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 03:46:07 AM EST
but yah, no "interesting link" diaries in a long time..

Try under Theophile NT by Phage (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 04:26:27 AM EST

Gosh, a one year recap? by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #4 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 05:27:09 AM EST
Just over a year ago stacky and clock had a boy, sasquatchan had a boy maybe one year and a few months ago.

Webby got married and cruised all over the US with her hubbbie on matching BMWs.

Bob got laid off and dropped off the internet.

Jayhawk's wife just had twin girls.

Egil has become less obnoxious and turned into a regular.

Surprise surprise, ammo is full of drama.

Egil is a regular ? by Phage (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 06:36:23 AM EST
<looks around wildly>

Don't blow my cover! by mrgoat (4.00 / 3) #9 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 07:23:28 AM EST

--top hat--
I see... by bob6 (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 07:07:01 AM EST
There's been a lot of reproducin' and mortality was kept to a minimum. Conclusion: unlike traditional internet communities, husi is good for your health and gets you laid.

I think I'll stick around.

Cheers.
There's been death in families of Husi members by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #8 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 07:10:39 AM EST
but no Husi members that I recall.

not all by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #11 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 04:00:05 PM EST
hi!

Click
husi never got me laid... by dmg (2.00 / 0) #12 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 04:53:48 PM EST
alt.com on the other hand...
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
This year by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 05:34:50 AM EST
I have a daughter now...

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.
Congrats! by yankeehack (2.00 / 0) #10 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 01:45:40 PM EST
pics?!?
Thanks! by bob6 (2.00 / 0) #14 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 10:56:51 PM EST
The Mother and I decided not to put pictures of our child on any public internet site until he's grown enough to decide what to do with his own image (ie when he's learnt the value of privacy). The Mother estimates that would be when he's about 43, I think it will be a bit sooner...

Btw, it's a boy and we called him Alexandre, which is the French/Portugese equivalent for the English name Alexander. Of course, he's the most beautiful baby humanity has ever spawned.

McCain doesn't seem a bad chap but, in his particular case (the guy is a 72 cancer survivor), the choice of vice-president is very important. Palin is a stupid retarded moron, she's so obviously a lobby puppet.

Cheers.
I quit smoking in January. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #13 Mon Nov 03, 2008 at 08:22:07 PM EST
Other than that, it's been a pretty quiet year for me.

A year without husi | 14 comments (14 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback