Print Story YAMFCR
By TPD (Mon Nov 24, 2008 at 01:35:30 AM EST) (all tags)
Yet Another MFC reminder

Also ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiebreakified: blankified

YADA YADA you have till friday to finish your MFC entries or show interest and persuade me to extend the deadline yet again!

My entry is uploaded now.... Those that fancy competeing  Mr Leatherface has posted a great start of a track that needs a few vocals or noodles see here

ROCK: Guess who's seeing Paul Gilbert tonight.... clue IT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!
< No One can Strike me like You Do. | bleh >
YAMFCR | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
.::Dude::. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #1 Mon Nov 24, 2008 at 03:58:48 AM EST
If you're gonna quiz me, you gotta give me time to answer.

Yeah, I know by Herring (4.00 / 1) #2 Tue Nov 25, 2008 at 10:37:38 AM EST
I'm thinking about it.

I even recorded about 16 bars of bass line, but it's wrong and I hate it.

I wonder if I could feature Small Boy on drums, given my mediocre recording facilities ...

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky

Want a futher extension??? by TPD (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Nov 25, 2008 at 11:00:55 PM EST
given the alternative is probably that I win by default you better have one anyhow!

It's a pity this MFC didn't catch on, maybe they've just had their day, but I was still hopefull it might spark some interest

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
Maybe a couple of days (weekend) by Herring (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue Nov 25, 2008 at 11:58:45 PM EST
I am crap with deadlines that are too far away.

It's a trickier subject than it seems. It would be nice to get MFCs popular again. There have been some classic entries.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky

If it helps by TPD (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Nov 26, 2008 at 12:08:06 AM EST

to be fair there's an entry just on that chord..... I wish I had come across that chord before I submitted my entry! I'll put the deadline back to tuesday unless you want longer???

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM