- Feeling like total crap, not wanting to go forward at the moment. For a variety of reasons.
- After two weeks of not having much to do with him save for a few texts and an email exchange, finally ended it with K. I wish I could say that he was upset...but not really. He told me that he wished that I be happy and that I could contact him at any time and that he didn't know the when of him settling down.
- The only difference between seeing him and not it seems, is that I am not getting intimate texts/calls anymore and I have no plans for the kidless weekend. The cat, however, is the only one who is pleased about the whole thing.
- I don't really want to have contact with K as I don't want to get on the rollercoaster of talking to him, caring and even entertaining the thought of one more time.
- My apartment is in full scale post breakup depression mode. Shit is everywhere.
- I went into my car this morning and it was difficult than usual to adjust the automatic transmission shifter. I am hoping that I am just low on transmission fluid, which I will need to check tomorrow. I have to take the car in anyway for inspection, but I was hoping not to do it this week.
- I have an interview in Philly on Thursday first thing at a academic medical facility. Need to take a cough cough day. Jesus christ, I am hating my job at the moment for a number of reasons.
- LO has been good. Latest news here is that Dad and stepmother were fighting recently after the kids went to bed. Apparently the fight included a threat of "not making (her) angry else things would be broken", the next morning some electronics were broken and Dad had slept on the couch according to LO. I shit you not.
- Might see my little sis for xmas.
- I have to amend my taxes as I think the software I used made it look like I claimed LO (which I didn't). PITA.
- Went to Philly on Halloween (missed the Phillies parade that day, I am not pleased about it) and dressed up as a hottie VP pick. I don't remember much of that night except that I was schooled how to parallel park by an old black grandmother before the festivities, I was very talkative to everyone, I felt sick at one point, I snogged a 24 year old civilian contractor for the military dressed in an Operation costume in an Irish pub, I fell asleep with my head in my hands sitting down in an afterhours waiting for my friends to stop talking, my friend (dressed as a french maid) thought it hilarious to take me to Pat's for cheesesteaks at 4am and we picked up a pair of older guys (one was a kinda cute attorney) at Pat's, took them back to my friends where NOTHING HAPPENED and the guys jetted and I crashed on my friends couch. Surprisingly, I was not that hungover the next day - but I was grateful to drive 45 minutes home and lie in my own bed.
- Last but not least, I had the privilege of hanging out with the FlightTests, who were out east to visit family on a Sunday afternoon. They are good people and I totally appreciated them coming out to see me and meeting the newest FlightTest. It was very cool. Thank you Hulver.
|< Fucking hell. | A Day in the Life >|