Print Story W(F)C 8 winner announcement
By 2 plus 3 equals 5 (Mon Jan 28, 2008 at 01:04:41 AM EST) (all tags)
I hereby close WFC 8, and declare toxicfur the winner.

Can't have been any kind of fun for her, but the writing she has shared with us is superb. No one ever said the F stood for fiction, either. It can stand for feeling, and fighting, and formidable, tool.

Now, go, vote among the four entrants for second place, and the winner will host the next WFC.

(Links below)

[update] New voting diary will be set up tomorrow.

< Notes from the Game Focus Germany Conference, 2008 | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
W(F)C 8 winner announcement | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
whiiine... by ana (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Jan 28, 2008 at 03:02:14 AM EST
Can we beg for a brief extension? I happen to know of at least one story that's in the final draft stage. I'll flog the authors to get it in later today, if that's ok.

"And this ... is a piece of Synergy." --Kellnerin

Fine. by 2 plus 3 equals 5 (4.00 / 1) #4 Mon Jan 28, 2008 at 05:52:18 AM EST
I can't edit the diary, but I'll post another one.

-- Do the math.
TBH by Scrymarch (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Jan 28, 2008 at 04:49:59 AM EST
I thought you meant Monday as in 23:59 on the 28th, not 00:01 on the 28th.

The Political Science Department of the University of Woolloomooloo

Oh, sure. by 2 plus 3 equals 5 (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Jan 28, 2008 at 05:39:15 AM EST
I posted before coffee. Upload away. I'll post a new diary later.

-- Do the math.
I think I was fooling myself by Scrymarch (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Jan 29, 2008 at 06:22:21 AM EST
I was nowhere near finished. Thanks for the offer though.

The Political Science Department of the University of Woolloomooloo

fortitude by Kellnerin (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Jan 28, 2008 at 02:27:17 PM EST
Another thing F could stand for, I mean.

And, I'm glad you left the door open for a few more submissions. Four is a pretty lonely number for a WFC.

"Late to the party" is the new "ahead of the curve" -- CRwM