However, it must show them engaged in some activity rather than a traditional staged portrait. Having said that, you don't have to "sneak up" on them with a camera - the shot can be set up to whatever extent you like, but they should be "doing" something.
The challenge is to capture the spirit of the person and convey a sense of what they're like through your photo.
- The photo must be taken and uploaded into this diary between now and 25th September. No old photos.
- One photo per user.
- NO post-processing allowed except for resizing.
- final image no larger than 1000x on any side
- a blurb for each image is encouraged
- The shot must be of a person, no animals
|< Happy Anniversary! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|