Print Story Happy Anniversary!
Marriage
By StackyMcRacky (Mon Sep 03, 2007 at 01:04:24 PM EST) (all tags)
One year ago today, as witnessed by Elvis and the FlightTests...

...clock and I got married.

I cannot remember being happier in my entire life.

Happy anniversary, clock!

< A diary for the masses | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Happy Anniversary! | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Awwww.... Congratulations to you both! by yankeehack (4.00 / 1) #1 Mon Sep 03, 2007 at 01:06:17 PM EST
<nt>
One year ago tomorrow or the next day by R343L (4.00 / 1) #2 Mon Sep 03, 2007 at 01:29:56 PM EST
Um.. I think I read the diary about said event?

Anyway, congratulations, etc. And that reminds me just how fast you got down to the business of spawning. :)

Rachael

happy anniversary punkin! by clock (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon Sep 03, 2007 at 02:00:41 PM EST
i am quite probably the happiest man alive today!

i think the lil dude is paging you...

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

LOL BEATEN TO TEH PUNCH by ti dave (4.00 / 1) #7 Mon Sep 03, 2007 at 04:37:32 PM EST
Man, you should've woken up early and posted first.

I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. --W.S. Burroughs

Happy Anniversary!! by FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #4 Mon Sep 03, 2007 at 02:07:50 PM EST
And thanks for allowing US the pleasure of seeing you get hitched. We had an awesome time hanging out with you two!

Happy anniversary! by ana (4.00 / 1) #5 Mon Sep 03, 2007 at 02:45:36 PM EST
And what an anniversary present y'all have given each other!

Power up your flaming yo-yos already! --StackyMcRacky

Happy anniversary! by greyrat (4.00 / 1) #6 Mon Sep 03, 2007 at 03:41:33 PM EST
Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
Haaaaaaappy anniversary!

You lucky kids, you!

Hey hey hey by blixco (4.00 / 1) #8 Mon Sep 03, 2007 at 04:44:15 PM EST
happy happy happy.

I am glad y'all found one another.
---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin

You two give hope to the masses. by muchagecko (4.00 / 3) #9 Tue Sep 04, 2007 at 05:31:27 AM EST
I remember way back - several years ago - when you two were both in your separate sucky relationships. You guys had this funny habit of posting comments back and forth until the comments got pushed into the edge of the page.

I remember thinking then that there was something that linked you two, more than the usual married guy meets unavailable girl on the internet. At the time, I was a little annoyed - but only because I didn't have a relationship and here you two had several.

Then you both dumped your baggage (spouses) and started commiserating. I don't think there was anything that could have stopped you two from getting together from that point on (although I worried that clock would go too geeky on stacky, maybe he did, but it worked).

You're relationship is something rare and unusual, beautiful and magnificent. There really was no way that the little dude could keep himself away from you two.

Thanks for sharing your joy with us internet weirdoes. Keep it up.

"It means more if you have to earn it, even if it's by doing something as simple as eating a meal." Kellnerin

Nicely put by Phage (4.00 / 2) #11 Tue Sep 04, 2007 at 06:47:26 AM EST
You romantic you...

I don't know how romantic I am, by muchagecko (4.00 / 1) #12 Tue Sep 04, 2007 at 07:22:16 AM EST
but haven't YOU felt the clock-stacky romance for the ages universal pull GOING ON for ages? It's been years in the making, and it's come to fulfillment right before our eyes.

Thanks, awe shucks.

Yes - Yes I have. by Phage (4.00 / 1) #14 Tue Sep 04, 2007 at 10:44:57 PM EST
I am so very happy for them. Despite the pain of the birth, they are <cockney>luuvverrly</cockney>.

Happy Anniversary [nt] by vorheesleatherface (4.00 / 1) #10 Tue Sep 04, 2007 at 05:41:43 AM EST

At least you got it in the proper order by jimgon (4.00 / 1) #13 Tue Sep 04, 2007 at 08:02:14 AM EST
  1. Marriage.
  2. Baby.
I'm a little  old fashioned.

---------------
Happy Anniversary - by Mrs FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #15 Sun Sep 16, 2007 at 09:21:45 PM EST
You two make a great couple.  So glad we could be there with you to share your special day.  Meeting Elvis was cool too!!! LOL.

Sorry we didn't get a card sent.  Things have been a little hectic around here of late.

Wheeee...Flyin` is Fun!!