Print Story Guess who's coming to dinner
Travel
By BadDoggie (Thu Sep 20, 2007 at 07:35:21 AM EST) (all tags)
And by "dinner" I fucking mean "dim sum".

ATTENTION BAY AREA INFIDELS: I SHALL RETURN. IN OCTOBER.

Fuck yeah! 99% chance I'm going, final word on Monday. Better still, I'm tacking on a week of vacation to visit Bro and others, and the 3-way flight MUC->SFO->TPA->MUC is $100 cheaper than the direct, so $MegaCorp's $Mr_MegaEgo is paying for my not having to fly 6 hours back from Florida only to fly another 13 or so in the other direction. HELLS YEAH!

Oh, dates. I should arrive on the 11th or 12th and will be departing on or about the 21st, so either of those weekends is good. I am no longer getting ratted and I will once again attempt to bring some Munich goodness with me. Bonus: I should be able to bring the special Oktoberfest stuff. I'll have as many bottles as I can get through the weight restrictions.

Dim sum! More dim sum! Real San Mateo-style Messkin food! Stuff! Free flight to the US! Kick ASS! The sucky part: I'll finally be somewhere that I can get hold of Absolut Pears and... I rarely consume such comestibles anymore. But w00t all the same.

< Attention Shareware Authoring Infidels! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Guess who's coming to dinner | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Be sure to stock up on that Fanttastic Foods by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #1 Thu Sep 20, 2007 at 07:47:38 AM EST
hippy stuff.

No need by BadDoggie (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Sep 20, 2007 at 08:44:48 AM EST
My alcohol consumption is considerably lower, thereby not necessitating the drastic measures I took last time.

Anyway, ti_dave said they stopped shipping to the West Coast.

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

WE DRINK AND WE DRINK AND WE DRINK AND WE DRINK by discordia (2.00 / 0) #2 Thu Sep 20, 2007 at 08:21:00 AM EST
DRINK UP ME HEARTIES YO-HO!

But now that you've by ad hoc (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Sep 20, 2007 at 08:45:35 AM EST
advocated a military coup of the US gubmint, prepare for close inspection.
Heat, pressure, and time: the three things that make a diamond also make a waffle.
I wouldn't say /advocated/ by BadDoggie (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Sep 20, 2007 at 09:23:04 AM EST
I merely initiated a thought experiment concerning the possibilities and legalities of military intervention in the affairs of the US government and what role such intervention could play within the bounds of Constitutionality and civil law, contrasting that with military law, regulations and tradition in an attempt to discover whether or not some intersection might take place.

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

Too late by ad hoc (4.00 / 1) #6 Thu Sep 20, 2007 at 09:28:56 AM EST
Probably by BadDoggie (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu Sep 20, 2007 at 12:24:56 PM EST
No Travel

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

Guess who's coming to dinner | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback