Print Story ATTENTION: DANTE CULPECKER INFIDEL
Sport
By ti dave (Thu Aug 30, 2007 at 10:42:19 PM EST) (all tags)
YUO FAIL IT.

LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO BACK TO THE PROVERBIAL DRAWING BOARD, SO DRAG YOUR SORRY ASS BACK TO OAKTOWN AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, CHARTER A COUPLE OF BUSES SO YOUR WHITE-TRASH "FANS" CAN BEAT IT OUT OF HERE TOO.

DON'T BRING YOUR TRASH-TALKING, MOUTH-BREATHING IDIOTS AROUND HERE IF YOU CAN'T PLAY THE GAME IN OUR HOUSE. "RAIDER NATION", MY ASS, YOU BUNCH OF BLACK-SHIRTED FLAMING PUSSIES.

GO HOME AND CONTINUE WIPING YOUR ASS WITH $100 DOLLAR BILLS, KTHNX.

Big shout out to duxup for the game blessing and to my son, who sure did me proud tonight. I hope he's running around the same field in 15 years.

< ASK HUSI: salsa recipe | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
ATTENTION: DANTE CULPECKER INFIDEL | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
See there you go by jayhawk88 (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Aug 31, 2007 at 03:26:06 AM EST
I was kind of in a crappy mood by the time I got into work this morning, but a little Raider Hating just picks me right back up.

Ahem

Hey Raider Nation, how's it going to feel when the Chiefs spank your asses YET AGAIN twice this year, but we lose every other game and steal your #1 draft pick?

......wait, I'm doing it wrong.

I like the Chiefs. by ti dave (2.00 / 0) #9 Fri Aug 31, 2007 at 11:41:08 AM EST
In fact, I was at the November 27, 1983 game, which kicked major ass. 51-48 in overtime.
Best sports match I've ever attended.

I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. --W.S. Burroughs

I don't go back quite that far by jayhawk88 (4.00 / 1) #11 Fri Aug 31, 2007 at 12:27:08 PM EST
But '90 was a "banner" year for me as a Chief's fan. I went to like three games that year, and every one was memorable:
  • Veterans Day 1990: Derrick Thomas sacks Dave Krieg 7 times in the game, and almost get's #8 at the end, but Krieg slips free and throws a touchdown, beating KC by 1.
  • v. Detroit, Barry Sanders goes for over 200 yds against KC, but KC still manages to win the game by like 20 points.
  • v. Houston, Warren Moon torches the Chiefs for over 500 yds passing
I was also at the Miami game a few years ago when Ricky Williams went for like over 200 against the Chiefs, but they ended up winning that game.

The football gods do not approve of preseason by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Aug 31, 2007 at 03:37:19 AM EST
bragging.

Hold on, that was flaming, not bragging. by ti dave (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Aug 31, 2007 at 11:29:09 AM EST
Our n00bs have some work to do, but they were better than the n00bs from the Bay Area's arsehole.

I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.

Anon! by duxup (4.00 / 1) #3 Fri Aug 31, 2007 at 04:14:53 AM EST
As a Vikings fan I can assure you that Culpepper is what the Raider Nation deserves.   Just enough past success to keep them hoping, and a truck load of dumbfounding decisions and basic ineptitude to break their hearts.
____
Amen! by ti dave (4.00 / 1) #10 Fri Aug 31, 2007 at 11:43:29 AM EST
I gotta admit, I was skeptical of Hasselbeck a few years ago, but he's won me over. I doubt Dante's won over so many fans.

I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.

so wait by joh3n (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri Aug 31, 2007 at 05:34:42 AM EST
does this mean a team won and a team lost?  I'm confused.

----
I just ate about 7 pounds of meat
-theantix

Clarification: by ti dave (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri Aug 31, 2007 at 11:30:52 AM EST
The correct teams won and lost, respectively.

I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.

11/19 for 109, 1TD and one cheap pick by MillMan (4.00 / 1) #5 Fri Aug 31, 2007 at 07:59:30 AM EST
yeah like, he totally got served?

When I'm imprisoned as an enemy combatant, will you blog about it?

Oh, you 've acquired Bay Area Disease? by ti dave (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Aug 31, 2007 at 11:26:29 AM EST
He's got a good arm, for sure, but his secondary SUCKED. One guy does not a team make.

I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.

I''m from Minnesota, Dave. by MillMan (4.00 / 1) #12 Fri Aug 31, 2007 at 04:38:43 PM EST
I could care less about bay area sports teams, especially the Raiders.

When I'm imprisoned as an enemy combatant, will you blog about it?