Print Story PHLHusi Meet 07 - A Success
Husi Stock
By yankeehack (Sun Jul 15, 2007 at 02:57:53 PM EST) husimeet, husimeet PHL, PHLHusi (all tags)
And by success, I mean I got R343L to drink a blue girly drink.

As it turns out, the place that my girlfriend from work told me was so great, well, it's one of those places with the specially engineered menus with the strong drinks and girly food that'll get your date drunk off her ass.

I had no idea really. Honest!

Unfortunately, since we were two girls out on the town and both had to drive, we both stopped at one drink and then we took a little walking tour of Old City and South Street. It was a beautiful night out.

A+++ Must Do Again in two weeks!!! Next time we'll hit the Afghan place and the Belgian bar... And everyone is invited!  ;-)

< llllllazy weekend | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
PHLHusi Meet 07 - A Success | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
does this mean I should actually post a diary by R343L (4.00 / 1) #1 Sun Jul 15, 2007 at 03:04:54 PM EST
That isn't angsty? Maybe.

Husi drinks is indeed fun, even if I felt out of it and self-conscious with only myself and one other person to hold up conversation (and no diverting people like REC or MNS to completely control (in a good way) the conversation). But next time, definitely staying in phila itself so I can walk. The hotels can be found as cheap thankfully.

Rachael

angsty is fine <nt> by yankeehack (4.00 / 1) #2 Sun Jul 15, 2007 at 03:22:37 PM EST

South Street by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #3 Sun Jul 15, 2007 at 05:21:20 PM EST
Is South Philly no?  I was there during Mardi Gras.  Interesting place.

Click
no by yankeehack (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Jul 15, 2007 at 06:14:36 PM EST
Hardly. South Philly is south of there and ethnic.

South Street is more the hipster arts district. It was greek weekend, though, so plenty of greek shirts, etc.

The only way to travel South Street by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #5 Sun Jul 15, 2007 at 07:49:33 PM EST

Is by duck, naturally.

Didn't the police bomb South Philly? by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Jul 16, 2007 at 02:43:54 AM EST

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

PHLHusi Meet 07 - A Success | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback