Print Story Stuff I did this Week:
Husi Stock
By ammoniacal (Sat Jun 09, 2007 at 11:24:54 AM EST) (all tags)
Monday: Call from the Voc. Rehab. counselor. Bad News on my initial picks. Must shift fire.

Tuesday: REDACTED

Wednesday: Hung out with the Boy, who was "off". Must investigate further.

Thursday: Drinkies w/ riceowlguy and his colleague in Bellevue. Nice peoples!

Friday: Meeker Days Festival. FUNNEL CAKES, AHOY!

TO DO:

Saturday: REDACTED.
BRING OUT YUOR DEAD!
BBQINTHEAFTERNOON.
Pack boxes of stuff.

Sunday: Raid Fantagraphics factory shop for USER "X". EAT MORE FUNNEL CAKES.

< I know where temptation lies ... | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Stuff I did this Week: | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
+1, Contains Funnelcakes by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 2) #1 Sat Jun 09, 2007 at 01:06:38 PM EST

I need to learn how to make my own; this being dependant on the Fair-Funnelcake-Industrial Complex and their artificial scarcity tactic is unbearable!

+1 VS2FP ... by BlueOregon (4.00 / 1) #2 Sat Jun 09, 2007 at 01:22:45 PM EST

... contains funnel cakes and Fantagraphics content!

Aside: on the crappiness that was M-Day stuff? The newest Wolverine has to address it (#54), and it also plays a role in the new New Warriors (so far potentially interesting but throw-away).

I shall flip through it at the stand... by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #3 Sat Jun 09, 2007 at 03:44:00 PM EST
though I am loathe to reward them financially for the dreck. Gracias!

IMPORTANT INFO RE: REDACTED by muchagecko (4.00 / 1) #4 Sun Jun 10, 2007 at 11:07:47 AM EST
I, muchagecko, did nothing "REDACTED on Tuesday.

Go figure...

The only people to get even with are those that have helped you.

I'm pretty sure by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #5 Sun Jun 10, 2007 at 11:58:47 AM EST
Your idea of "funnelcakes" and my fellow UKians are different, is all I'm saying.

What's a UKian Funnel Cake? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #6 Sun Jun 10, 2007 at 04:18:46 PM EST
Here's ours.