Print Story I'll tell her tonight, by God!
By gzt (Mon Jun 04, 2007 at 03:37:57 PM EST) (all tags)
I started a facebook group dedicated to the proposition, and now I'm web-logging about it! There's no turning back now!

It was a surprisingly popular group among my friends. Title: "We should probably never see or speak to each other again." Description: "This was probably the most painless way of telling you. These friends of mine agree. Have a nice day." Sending out the invite shortly before running into her and some friends at The Pub.

Trust me, it's for the good of my immortal soul. Oh, I've got to get out of here.

< 2007.06.04: I'm too tired for stupid titles | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I'll tell her tonight, by God! | 13 comments (13 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I keep reading 'proposition' as 'preposition' by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #1 Mon Jun 04, 2007 at 04:58:50 PM EST

Now I need to know which one.

about by BlueOregon (4.00 / 1) #2 Mon Jun 04, 2007 at 06:19:08 PM EST

Or aboot.

Take your pick.

Both are my favorites! by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 2) #4 Mon Jun 04, 2007 at 07:03:46 PM EST

That, and "at", but only when ending sentences.

But wgere's my boot at? by blixco (4.00 / 1) #6 Tue Jun 05, 2007 at 12:40:02 AM EST
Wait, what?
---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin
+10 DODGY RELATIONSHIP SABOTAGE by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon Jun 04, 2007 at 06:36:08 PM EST
-10 FACEBOOK

TRY HARDER.

man, i thought facebook made it even more dodgy by gzt (4.00 / 2) #5 Mon Jun 04, 2007 at 07:37:43 PM EST
and crass.

It was beauty. by blixco (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue Jun 05, 2007 at 12:40:50 AM EST
Facebook is what made it.  That's, it's just, wow.
---------------------------------
"You bring the weasel, I'll bring the whiskey." - kellnerin
Howard Kurtz on Facebook by lm (4.00 / 1) #8 Tue Jun 05, 2007 at 02:12:44 AM EST
I'm still puzzled by this mysterious process in which some people invite you to become friends... It almost seems like the point is to collect a long list of names rather than establish relationships outside your immediate circle.

Sure, You Read Me, But Who'll Friend Me?

He also notices the relationship things going down ...

Romantic updates popped up. Gregory went from being "in a relationship" to "it's complicated." Soon afterward, I was informed that he was now "in an open relationship." Apparently it was no longer that complicated.

And best of all is what happened when he sent a friend request to his daughter, ``who essentially indicated she would rather torch her computer than give me access to her page.''

But all that is neither here nor there. I fully support whatever wacky shenanigans you undertake so long as they are for the benefit of your immortal soul. Any day could be your own personal Armageddon so it's important to wear clean underwear.

Cicero, The Republic
that's art. by clock (2.00 / 0) #9 Tue Jun 05, 2007 at 03:23:40 AM EST
really.

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

wait, what now? by webwench (2.00 / 0) #10 Tue Jun 05, 2007 at 04:46:07 AM EST
I must be getting old.

Getting more attention than you since 1998.

kids these days by nathan (4.00 / 1) #11 Tue Jun 05, 2007 at 04:58:49 AM EST
With their facebook, and their hula hoops, and their Elvis.

Good luck. I'd help, but I'm not "on" "facebook" (whatever either of those words may mean.)

Dude - that's the cowards way out by Bob Abooey (2.00 / 0) #12 Tue Jun 05, 2007 at 05:23:18 AM EST
I'd send a text message to her mobile. That's the manly way to dump the neurotic trollop break it off with the comely lass.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

How's my blogging: Call me at 209.867.5309 to complain.

HER PARENTS TOOK TEXTING OFF HER PHONE by gzt (2.00 / 0) #13 Tue Jun 05, 2007 at 05:01:14 PM EST
SHE LIVES ON THEIR COUCH.

I'll tell her tonight, by God! | 13 comments (13 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback