- Für Elise, alledgedly by Driusan. Nuff said. Driusan: link
- ana's submission of Coro Stella Maris singing Ye Sacred Muses by William Byrd. link
- Bob Abooey: Mostly Für Elise (Beethoven) link
- lb008d: Aztec Ceremonies by Graham Waterhouse. link
- yicky yacky: Por Una Cerveza Mario link
- TPD: Worse Than My Bite link
- riceowlguy: The Vagabond link
- komet plays Rachmaninoff Prelude in C-sharp, Op 3 No 2 link
- motty: Russian Rag, based on the same Rachmaninoff prelude, ragged by George Cobb. link
- clock: an original piece called the Mirror link
- doggerel: Willow, an original composition link
- Sardine: a portion of Spiegel im Spiegel by Arvo Pärt link
I, for one, will find it difficult to choose among so many entries, so different, one from another. It's sort of customary, in these Husi Fun Challenges, to vote for about three entries, but I'll leave that choice to you, the voter.
I'd also like to say that it's been fun, and the flushing of yet more musical talent out of the Husi woodwork (to commangle some metaphors) has been entirely worth the trouble, in my opinion.
If people would like to post a few words about their compositions and/or recordings in the comments, that might help people choose. Or not. Also, I think reviews and suggestions would be appreciated by most of the entrants. Some such comments are already to be found in the comments to the original CMFC diary.
|< Ummmmm........ | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|