Print Story Not just a river in Italy.
Death
By ammoniacal (Fri Jun 01, 2007 at 07:19:12 AM EST) (all tags)
We awoke this morning to some bad news.

No, not that Po, but the Guinea Pig in our home. Deceased.

He will be missed by all, but especially by his room-mate, Guinness.

< a long walk on a summer's eve | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Not just a river in Italy. | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
But Tinky Winky, by Greener (4.00 / 4) #1 Fri Jun 01, 2007 at 07:30:47 AM EST
Dipsy and Laa-Laa are still ok right?

drought? by dev trash (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Jun 01, 2007 at 07:33:09 AM EST
NT

Click
Ummm... by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #9 Fri Jun 01, 2007 at 08:43:44 PM EST

Please accept my condolences by georgeha (4.00 / 2) #3 Fri Jun 01, 2007 at 07:35:41 AM EST
and know that Po is enjoying his afterlife in the great bedding pile in the sky.

I'm going to tell by muchagecko (4.00 / 1) #6 Fri Jun 01, 2007 at 08:06:45 AM EST
the girl about the "great bedding pile in the sky."

Bet she draws pictures of it.

The only people to get even with are those that have helped you.

Dude by Bob Abooey (4.00 / 2) #4 Fri Jun 01, 2007 at 07:54:41 AM EST
What the hell is is going on over there in the ti household? We keep getting these reports from you about all these animals mysteriously dieing????

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

How's my blogging: Call me at 209.867.5309 to complain.

Food budget's getting tight. by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #5 Fri Jun 01, 2007 at 08:01:01 AM EST
Guinea Pig tastes just like rabbit.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

It was a delicacy for the Aztecs by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Jun 01, 2007 at 08:13:26 AM EST
hearts of prisoners not always being available at the corner store.

Still available in South America by jimgon (2.00 / 0) #11 Mon Jun 04, 2007 at 02:51:12 AM EST
Guinea pig on a stick.  They don't even skin them.  Just skewer them and roast them over fire.  I've not partaken, but I hear that it does make for a tastey snack.

---------------
I wonder.. by Bob Abooey (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri Jun 01, 2007 at 08:37:19 AM EST
Should we contact the dept of homeland security?

Yesterday he was asking about moving into my basement (I think he's on the lam) and he keeps posting these coded diaries which I assume are meant to direct some secret El Kadia cell.

For the record I've known the bastard was bad news since the K5 days.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

How's my blogging: Call me at 209.867.5309 to complain.

Bad News? Moi? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #10 Fri Jun 01, 2007 at 08:44:27 PM EST
Like I didn't fucking know.

Not just a river in Italy. | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback