Print Story Break my monotony!
By alien zero (Wed Apr 25, 2007 at 05:11:03 PM EST) (all tags)
Mid-life crisis maybe inside

Yo wassap.

I'm in severe danger of giving into the despair.  Somewhere back there was a left turn for normality, I'm sure;  though I missed it.  I wish there was something more that I could write that would actually be worth writing,  but its mostly banal.

So here I am,  the trees are still swaying, the clouds are still fluffy,  and I'm thinking "what now?"

Any ideas?

< Lists of things. | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Break my monotony! | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Post diaries on the internets. by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Apr 25, 2007 at 05:18:10 PM EST
The boringer the better!

As long as it's not long and boring. I'll be damned if I'm gonna bother to read words if there's a lot of them.

Vive le Montréal libre.

suggestion by BlueOregon (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed Apr 25, 2007 at 05:19:43 PM EST

Young but not jailbait mistress. It's what the middle-aged professor and businessman types do in the movies and novels.

And either through the excitement or the later despair when it necessarily fails you'll have something that, if not exactly worth writing, will seem like it's worth writing.

Don't... by ana (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed Apr 25, 2007 at 05:21:05 PM EST
make any important decisions at night.

I promised myself that some years ago, and I'm pretty sure it saved my life.

Power up your flaming yo-yos already! --StackyMcRacky

Music, by blixco (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Apr 25, 2007 at 05:29:33 PM EST
music, music, music.

Coupled with the proper road trip, you will find nirvana.  Or Nirvana.
---------------------------------
I accidentally had a conversation in italian at lunchtime. I don't speak italian. - Merekat

hrm ... by BlueOregon (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Apr 25, 2007 at 05:38:43 PM EST

... Bubba Ho-Tep II ... Elvis meets zombie-Kurt?

Hrm. by blixco (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Apr 25, 2007 at 06:25:33 PM EST
Kurt Cobain as zombie?

Imagine the possibilities!  Courtney Love could totally play that part.
---------------------------------

the return of grunge ... by BlueOregon (4.00 / 1) #8 Wed Apr 25, 2007 at 06:32:30 PM EST

... I've had enough of these Aberzombie & Twitch undead ... they've gone from braineaters to plain braindead.

Aberzombie! by blixco (4.00 / 1) #9 Wed Apr 25, 2007 at 06:50:02 PM EST
Holy crap, man.
---------------------------------
HOHOHO by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #10 Wed Apr 25, 2007 at 09:11:39 PM EST
YOU LOSE TEH INNERNETS BLIXCO

wow ... by BlueOregon (4.00 / 2) #11 Wed Apr 25, 2007 at 09:53:51 PM EST

... learn something new every day. Did not know that when I posted the (attempted?) bo-bad.

I AM ASHAMED by blixco (4.00 / 1) #12 Thu Apr 26, 2007 at 04:34:21 AM EST
AND MOCKED.

ALSO I LIKE TOASTERS.
---------------------------------

Smoke ballpoint pens... by greyshade (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Apr 25, 2007 at 06:09:07 PM EST
actually... I like the find a younger mistress thing better.  Just don't go too young with it.  Those bring too much drama and not enough experience.

Break my monotony! | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback