Print Story I bite beliefs into pieces
By ucblockhead (Tue Apr 17, 2007 at 02:06:09 PM EST) (all tags)
Help me decide what to have for lunch tomorrow.

I'm having a vegetarian super burrito, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!
< I Believe In Biting Pieces... | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I bite beliefs into pieces | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
burritos are madness by joh3n (4.00 / 2) #1 Tue Apr 17, 2007 at 02:44:39 PM EST
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!

----
I am a crime against humanity
-theantix

right. by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Apr 17, 2007 at 03:14:10 PM EST
/me secretly replaces ucblockhead's vegetarian super burrito with a grape + mint leaf shishkabob
Nope nothing I can do to stop you by Orion Blastar (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Apr 17, 2007 at 04:14:21 PM EST
I just wonder if you can stop the gas after eating that vegetarian super burrito?

Can I make a Maddox pact with you and for every animal you don't eat, I'll eat three? That means three beef super burritos  I have to eat for lunch tomorrow. I hope you don't mind, as I don't mind you eating the vegetarian super burrito. I'll just exercise to burn off the extra fat by practicing my martial arts for three times as long as I usually do.

"I drank what?" - Socrates after drinking the Conium
I don't give a fuck what you eat by ucblockhead (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Apr 17, 2007 at 04:19:17 PM EST
If you want colon cancer, that's your choice.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
Temper temper by Orion Blastar (4.00 / 1) #5 Tue Apr 17, 2007 at 04:23:23 PM EST
I had colon problems before, they replaced my colon with a stainless steel bionic colon. I can even pass glass and nails now.

"I drank what?" - Socrates after drinking the Conium
Really? by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #7 Wed Apr 18, 2007 at 03:22:08 AM EST
I thought they just replaced them with a plastic bag.

Oh, and a hemicolectomy doesn't exactly reduce the likelihood of bowel cancer. I know, because I went to a bowel cancer awareness gig by the Butthole Surfers where they mentioned it.

Bravo!!! by muchagecko (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Apr 17, 2007 at 08:01:57 PM EST
Veggie super burrito - I can only get those at Taco Del Mar 'round these parts.

The only people to get even with are those that have helped you.
Thankfully by ucblockhead (4.00 / 1) #8 Wed Apr 18, 2007 at 06:48:14 AM EST
I live down south enough that I have three choices:

• Victors - Standard Bay Area taqueria that has pearly cactus, which is really tasty in a burrito.
  • Lunas - A bit of a combination of a taqueria and "fresh Mex". (i.e. less fat, salads available, etc.)

[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman