Print Story Tick. Tock.
By alien zero (Sat Mar 03, 2007 at 01:33:51 AM EST) (all tags)
Every day passes.

Limbo.  Given how long I've been here,  I'm sure strangers would assume I enjoy the silence and monotony.  It's not as much fun as it may seem.

I'll break my silence (just this once) to say thank you to all the regular posters on this site;  for sharing your thoughts and lives,  for just being here.

You have reached me when I most needed it.  Like the flicker of a torch in the collapsed rail tunnel - a sign that the townsfolk search party is on its way - that someone cares.

That's enough for now.

< 'Cos there's no hiding place, no hiding place | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Tick. Tock. | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Well, by blixco (2.00 / 0) #1 Sun Mar 04, 2007 at 09:59:54 AM EST
that's one of the best things about this site.  There's always someone willing to experience their lives out loud.
---------------------------------
I accidentally had a conversation in italian at lunchtime. I don't speak italian. - Merekat
Or post pictures of their wife's rack. by debacle (4.00 / 1) #2 Sun Mar 04, 2007 at 11:30:04 AM EST
Speaking of which...

Maybe we should by blixco (4.00 / 2) #3 Sun Mar 04, 2007 at 12:04:50 PM EST
have a Wife's Rack Fun Challenge.
---------------------------------
And then a Divorce Settlement Fun Challenge? [nt] by debacle (4.00 / 2) #4 Sun Mar 04, 2007 at 12:22:17 PM EST

Followed closely by blixco (2.00 / 0) #5 Sun Mar 04, 2007 at 01:31:41 PM EST
by a cheap whore drunk challenge, etc.
---------------------------------