Print Story LHuSi Hostel stuff
By gazbo (Sat Mar 03, 2007 at 06:25:04 AM EST) (all tags)
I have booked 6 places in the hostel for Friday night only.  That is for me and for:

Komet
Ambrosen
Ni
Hulver
BadDoggie.  Bad, bad Doggie.

I'll PM you details when I can be arsed.  If you thought you were going to be on this list but aren't, let me know in a comment.

If you are on this list and didn't want to be, equally let me know.  I can cancel places with 48 hours notice, but after that I get charged.

N/T - "it's not just for The Hole"™
< Tick. Tock. | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
LHuSi Hostel stuff | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Thanks ever so much by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #1 Sat Mar 03, 2007 at 06:42:12 AM EST
But seeing as you've publicly posted where I'll be staying next Friday night, you've forfeited your right to complain when all the Papparazzi turn up, mmmkay.

Tell me when you're getting charged.

Oh, the cans & bottles! by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #2 Sat Mar 03, 2007 at 09:15:33 AM EST
There's a shed-load of cash to be made there from recycling!

WHIP ROUND by komet (4.00 / 1) #3 Sat Mar 03, 2007 at 12:44:08 PM EST
I've got a bottle of Kirsch, what else is in the pot?

<ni> komet: You are functionally illiterate as regards trashy erotica.
two questions by 256 (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Mar 04, 2007 at 06:09:11 AM EST
what's the price per night on this hostel, and where in london is it/where-we're-drinking.

i've got a place to stay, but under the right circumstances and considering the all star cast, i might want in anyway.
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni

It is £25 per person by gazbo (2.00 / 0) #5 Sun Mar 04, 2007 at 11:30:20 PM EST
It is here - so it looks very close to Kings Cross/St Pancras station, which has a direct tube link to London Bridge (Northern Line) which is the station closest to where we're pubbing.

How convenient!

that's like ten kilos by 256 (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Mar 06, 2007 at 06:43:53 AM EST
too rich for me.

and besides, the pub appears to be within a few kilometers of my buddy's place anyway.
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni

pub by garlic (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Mar 06, 2007 at 03:20:28 AM EST
here

up the street from the former wobbly millennium bridge, the new globe theatre, and the Tate modern.

LHuSi Hostel stuff | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback